Thread: Menu is changed of Netflix on PS3

Menu is changed of Netflix on PS3

Well i am having PS3. I have noticed that the menu of the Netflix has been changed. I can view the movies which has been showcased or which can be changed by the search engine. Let me know if you are having any specific solutions on this particular problem. Let me know if you have experienced the problem which you have mentioned over here? Any help on this particular matter would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Menu is changed of Netflix on PS3

I have also noticed the changes which you have mentioned over here. The menu seems to be really annoying. According to me they have made an awesome service and intolerable. I need to use the computer of mine in order to set the instant queue. I think they need to fix the same to the PC version. So i think there is nothing on the hand of the users of this particular forum.

I let you know that the old menu was allowing to browse the number of titles with endless amount of sub categories. The look and feel of the menu is totally different than that of the PS3 and PC. Personally i am looking for the original menu on the Netflix for the PS3. I have also noticed that number of people are looking for this particular thing. I am hoping that they would look on this particular matter and fix the matter as early as possible.

Well in this particular situation i am suggesting that you should contact the developer of the software and complaint about the same. If there is number of complain from the users then i am sure that the developer of the software would definitely look on the same and take the possible action to resolve the matter. I am hoping that the developer would help you out to fix the matter of yours.

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here i am suggesting that you should download Netflix 2.02 from the official website. this particular software would definitely help you to fix the matter of yours. i have noticed that it is having the same look and feel as it was in the older version. So i think you should use the same i am sure that it would be helpful to fix the matter of yours.

I really wanted to thanks to all the guys who have replied with me possible solution to fix the matter of mine. Well I have downloaded Netflix 2.02 and installed. Now I am not having the issue which you have mentioned over here. so I wanted to appreciate your efforts which you have put in to fix the matter of mine. Anyway thanks a lot for replying with the possible solution over here.