Thread: How to make internet speed as first priority in my computer?

How to make internet speed as first priority in my computer?

I was presently thinking whether it is possible to make one of my computer have the initial priority on the internet resources and the the supplementary ones share the remaining? I am figuring out such a scenario for the reason that my internet is not stable by any means. I have windows vista as operating system connected with cable. I will be really grateful for any kind of help related to the topic. Thanks a lot on a prior note.

re: How to make internet speed as first priority in my computer?

I take the opportunity to enlighten you by saying that you can get a hold of an equivalent contribution of the connection except you run P2P programs on an additional computer , for instance Torrents and so forth. You can boundary supplementary computer’s Internet speeds by making use of Net Limiter. Simple net searching and you will be able to find it. You would be required install it on their Computer and put out it off sight on the Tray icons. I hope this helps.

I would like to tell you something about the NetLimiter. It is an definitive internet traffic organizer and monitoring tool intended for Windows. You can use NetLimiter to locate download transfer rate restrictions for requests otherwise also a solitary connection in addition to monitor their internet traffic. Along with this exclusive feature, Netlimiter supplies wide-ranging set of internet statistical tools. It comprises real-time traffic measurement. There are in all 3 NetLimiter versions obtainable, they are Pro, Lite and freeware .

Hello. Theoretically, if you encompass the correct router, you are able to locate bandwidth restrictions on every connection physically from the router settings. A number of routers are able to perform this, nevertheless the settings are somewhat hit and miss,I, myself have seen into it a lot. The mere authentic technique is to obtain a central Computer as a server. As placing software on every machine will search out uninstalled in few minutes.

Re: How to make internet speed as first priority in my computer?

Hi. I am fine. After gazing through the query and the posts, Wouldn't say I agree completely with that... Whilst the stock firmware that comes on 99% of home routers is crap, we have aftermarket firmares which are a zillon times better!Take a look at the sticky at the top of this forum. DD-WRT is capable of throttling computers on a per IP basis. So it can do exactly what you want. I hope you like my post. Thanks a lot.