Thread: How to setup godaddy email and exchange server 2010

How to setup godaddy email and exchange server 2010

How do I setup my exchange server 2010 to grab email from godaddy. I have a domain hosted by godaddy (martinnibeauty.com), and i have emails associated with that domain from godaddy (example@martinnibeauty.com). My server is winserver and the full name is winserver.martinnibeauty.main. I am new to exchange server and have no idea where to begin. My ultimate goal is to have exchange server get all mail from godaddy and have people access email in the company through outlook, connected to the exchange server so that the emails will be in sync. Any help would be much appreciated!

Re: How to setup godaddy email and exchange server 2010

It’s based on top of what you described, it sounds akin to you would approximating to keep us as your email supplier, however you would like to comprise your exchange server recover emails received at your email addresses hosted through us. I’m not confident if this is achievable to perform at the server level, however it possibly will be possible at an individual account level resting on your server. It possibly will be simpler to have your exchange server handle the emails totally, instead of having the emails received through our email services, subsequently downloaded through your exchange server, after that downloaded through your users using Outlook.