Thread: How to remove Uptodown toolbar in Firefox

How to remove Uptodown toolbar in Firefox

Guys anyone having any apt information on how to remove it then please do let me know about it as soon as possible since I am really not aware of the solutions so please do let me know about it I really don’t know how did this toolbar come in to my system so I am really not aware of that so in case if you have any information on how to remove it from the browser then do let me know about it. I have done several searches on the same issue but I cannot get rid of the same problem. So what do you have to say over here can you please tell me I am waiting for the solutions.

Re: How to remove Uptodown toolbar in Firefox

Ok then you must need to check n the addons of the browser and see if you can find anything from there so that’s one option that you can try, see first go to the tools and then addons and in that look out for extensions or plugins and check if you can find Conduit toolbar on any of the two places if you happen to find them then click on the remove button and then restart the browser that will be of great help for you, so I hope you have understood what I am trying to say here, so that’s what the necessary suggestion for you.

Yes i have checked it and probably I cannot find anything out there so no use searching there, anyways thanks for letting me know about it. Yes you were trying to give some information on it but no I could not find anything from there as well so I hope you are understanding the situation in which I am in right now that’s the problem here I need to look out for some other solutions from you all so canyou please suggest me something else over here it would be really nice to hear it from you all so please do suggest me something else.

See if you cannot find it in the addons or the plugins then the only other place that you can get that is from the Control panel. Just go to the control panel and then in the add or remove programs search if you can find some Conduit there and if you can find it then remove it and reboot the system that’s what the final solution from my side, I think that will surely help you out in this matter so please do look in to it and I am sure that it will work out with you do let me know if it turns out to be good for you so I am waiting for the response do reply.

Yes probably you were correct how silly of me that I could not find any such kind of programs from there so thanks a lot for letting me know about it, but I still want to know who was the culprit that did installed such kind of programs in my system I am very much interested in knowing about it anyways thanks a lot people for helping me here. It was really great affirmative from you all, so thanks a lot people for sorting out the issue with me here.