Thread: Got rid of Google Mail

Got rid of Google Mail

Guys just wanted to say that I have finally managed to get rid of Google mail. Well I was frustrated because I was not happy with the sort features in it, that’s why I dumped Google mail and now switched to the yahoo mail. It has a really good interface, well just want to know if anybody had any problems with the yahoo mail or is it ok for me? That’s what I want to know from you.

Re: Got rid of Google Mail

If you ask me then I have a id in each and every account, so that’s ok for me. Frankly speaking gmail is the best if you want to avoid spams. Yahoo does not give as much protection as Gmail but reasonably avoids large amounts of mails. So these are the top 2 for me.

I had to once ban the yahoo domain because I was so frustrated with the yahoo sending me so many spams in my account. Right now I am musing AOL and I am pretty much happy with it. well I don’t like Gmail as well. Don’t know have no reasons behind it but that’s how I am.

So if you are going with yahoo then probably you will have to think over it before you switch to it.

I have been using hotmail since long and I love it interface and now I am adapted to it. I don’t want to get switched to some other account. I even like its spam filtering, really good. So if you want then you can try hotmail as well. as one of the option. I am sure you will like this as well.

I don’t know whats the problem with using Google mail. It is the best email service provider and I love it. as far as the question of sorting is concerned yes there is a bit problem in that but that’s not a issue at all. You can provide those suggestions to the Google support team about this and they will incorporate those changes in the near future that’s what I think.

ops1 Guest

I am always using google mailing services and I have never problems about that; By the way nice post and info.