Thread: How to shrink the screen while playing Angry Bird in Google Chrome

How to shrink the screen while playing Angry Bird in Google Chrome

Hello people, I recently started playing Angry Bird in my Chrome browser. It seems to be working fine with no issues. I have only one small doubt. I am unable to see the launcher and the target pigs completely while using Chrome. So I wanted to how I can make it possible to shrink the screen while I am playing the game so that I can make the launcher and the target pigs properly visible to me. Please share your knowledge, if anyone has got any information regarding this issue.

Re: How to shrink the screen while playing Angry Bird in Google Chrome

I went through your post and am sorry to say you that it won’t be possible for you to shrink the screen while you are playing the Angry Bird game in your Google Chrome browser. I am not sure about this, but you should probably try going to game settings and try to change the resolution as per your monitor resolution. You are unable to see the entire play area because you might be playing the game in small size monitor.

I would suggest you to try using different web browser to play Angry Bird and check whether you are able to see the entire play area or not. It is possible to play the Angry Bird game in Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. You can download the game from Chrome Web Store and click on Extension and look for the game there. I would suggest you to reinstall the angry bird game in your system and then check whether the problem is solved or not.

It is very easy to shrink or expand the screen while you are playing the Angry Bird game in your Google Chrome browser. If you are using a touch screen device to play the game and your device is providing the user with the pinch zooming feature, then you can use “pinch” to shrink or expand the screen. It is an amazing feature in touch screen devices and very easy to apply. I am also using the same feature to shrink/expand the screen while playing games.

Thank you, guys for removing so much time from your busy schedule and stopping by my post and replying to the thread. It showed me that you people were concerned about my problem and tried your best solving my problem. But unfortunately none of the above solution solved my issue. The pinch zooming feature is possible for touch screen devices but what should I do if I am running the game on my laptop which is running Windows Vista OS. Please help me.

I assume you are asking the zoom in and zoom out feature while you are playing the Angry Bird game in your Google Chrome browser. I would suggest you to use your trackpad, if you are having a laptop, or the wheel of your mouse to zoom in and zoom out the screen. Or else I would also suggest you to try ctrl + to zoom in and ctrl - to zoom out the screen while you playing. I am not sure whether this will help you or not, but you should probably give it a try.

I am using Google Chrome to play the Angry Bird game in my system. And after trying different other options, finally I found a solution which worked for me and made it possible to zoom in and zoom out the screen while playing the game. You just need to press the up arrow on your keyboard to zoom out the screen and press the down arrow to zoom in the screen. And, yes if you are having a mouse with scroll wheel then you can also use the scroll wheel of your mouse if it has got zoom in and out