Thread: Google chrome: where to find similar feature of open in new tab like TabMixPlus in Firefox

Google chrome: where to find similar feature of open in new tab like TabMixPlus in Firefox

So there are hundreds of eyelash extensions that do exactly the same (redirect new tabs to the URL), but I cannot find a single extension of Chrome that does one thing very specific simple. I'm looking for the possibility of Chrome to open a new tab automatically when I click a bookmark, type an address, or click on the story instead of opening links on the tab. There are some addons for Firefox to do this TabMixPlus as, for example. You be acquainted with you can ctrl + click or right click and select "Open in new tab." I'm looking for an extension (or otherwise) that will allow new tabs to open on the left, click the default.

Re: Google chrome: where to find similar feature of open in new tab like TabMixPlus in Firefox

I also love an extension that could be it. The absence of this extension makes it impracticable for me to take account of Chrome as my default browser. Totally ineffective answer from Dwight.stegall, reams and reams of text by the side of some time but makes an attempt to respond effectively to the original question. Although this is not an extension (if you find one let me be acquainted with for the reason that I was getting used to that feature in TabMixPlus) where you can hit ALT + ENTER to load a URL / search in a new window.

Re: Google chrome: where to find similar feature of open in new tab like TabMixPlus in Firefox

I do not think they understood my question at all. I was frankly very confused by your post, but that was random "advice" on the use of Chrome. The "slow" as he refers to is simply a single left click. Ironically, all the other aspects mentioned is actually slower than merely left-clicking a number of the bookmarks bar. Nevertheless, I found an accidental extension appear to work consequently I'm looking for but still not exactly what I want. There is an extension called "Add to favorite tree." It puts an icon in the bookmarks bar area extension icon. When clicked you get the bookmark bar and when you click on a marker opens a new tab. This still does not give me the new tab function of the address bar I need and using the "ctrl + click" is faster.

You're absolutely right. I cannot believe that the number of people with the "advice" to "just hold ctrl" or "happy medium" click "in every discussion I think about this item. the latter proposal, in particular, assume that you are using a three-button mouse, which is not for people on the laptop with a trackpad, or changed to something like Apple trackpad or MagicMouse or simply do not have three-button mice. I'm looking for exactly the identical characteristic.

So I have no middle button or wheel and all other solutions, such as pressing any key absurd. After a while you get tired of it. Therefore, ChromePlus, Maxthon and Firefox do that now. Maxthon is the best in this regard because it is the only one that opens everything in a new tab at the bottom if you wish. Firefox ChromePlus through TabMix fail on some things, like when using the code search engines in the address bar and so on.

I reinstalled the conservatory and enabled the selection, thanks for that. So I asked "Were you generally recommend this extension or is there a characteristic within this area related to the issue?" for the reason that all he did was send the link to the extension not including any explanation. I as well tried ChromePlus and has the characteristic built right within. I desire there was an approach to port this alternative on other versions of Chrome. The only difficulty through PP is that I cannot be acquainted with what to build applications of chromium and how often it is updated.