Thread: Windows change tab position hotkey in Google chrome

Windows change tab position hotkey in Google chrome

In view of the fact that I'm a keyboard guy I wonder if there is a keyboard shortcut to change the position of an eyelash. I think the Linux equivalent is Shift + Ctrl + Page Down / PGUP. What the shortcut does not move the tab in the direction of the left or right as a lot of positions as you arrive at the page down or up (I cannot memorize if it stops at what time it reaches the end or immediately wrapped around). Does anyone know about this? I am waiting for your replies. Thank you.

Re: Windows change tab position hotkey in Google chrome

Hello I am having similar kind of question. Yesterday I was using Google chrome and I found some wired things that are my windows change tab position hotkey when I am using it. I try to find about this on internet but I failed to find any appropriate reason and solution for it. If anyone have any ideas regarding this then please share your useful knowledge with me. I hope that someone take me in a right direction and clear my doubt. Thank you.

If you intend to make the tags appear in a different order (e.g. the browser window that appears as a top [GMAIL] [GOOGLE] and want to drag in a different position), then drag. Then use Ctrl + 1 to go to its first operation in order from left to right, Ctrl + 2 and so on! I did not want to drag, however utilize the keyboard on the way to move a tab stop. I hope this will help you to solve your issue. If you still having any doubt then share it with me if possible then I will try to give solution on it thank you.

Hello thank you for your quick response on my query. According to your suggestion I try all this possibilities, however still I am facing this same trouble. I try it many times but no success. I am not able to use keyboard in the company of tab stop. Is I am performing something wrong. Or it’s a browser issue. I am out of ideas. My every approach towards this question going in a wrong direction. Please if you have any other solutions then share with me thank you.

Hello some day before I was facing this same difficulty but I solved it. In fact, there is a shortcut. If you know of Alt + Tab, to change their current program on the computer. Ctrl + Tab to perform the similar, except that change the tab window within your web browser. Hope that helps! I think he wanted to move pieces around. I.e. move tab num 3 to position 2. I am sure this will fix your difficulty. And if it’s not helpful then you have to contact with technician they will guide you in appropriate direction thank you.