Thread: Where is three fingers vertical gesture in Google chrome for Mac

ali Guest

Where is three fingers vertical gesture in Google chrome for Mac

As an avid fan of Google, and former 'Zilla Firefox user, I would see a great feature that is present in Firefox in your browser known as Chrome wonderful. So what is it about Firefox, Chrome does not have, and it obtain three fingers (and a MacBook in the company of multi-touch trackpad) to produce? This could be a riddle. The ability to jump to the bottom or top of a web page by hitting three fingers vertically (through three fingers away from your body, towards the screen to find the top of the website, spend three fingers toward your body, missing from the screen, within an almost "down" consequently that will be received by the end of the tail, or the bottom of the current page in Firefox).

Re: Where is three fingers vertical gesture in Google chrome for Mac

Hi thanks for your helpful explanation. However, useful trick is implemented in a future version of Chrome. At what time I find myself wanting on the way to go reverse to Firefox as of something so small, yet effective, I cannot help however ask primary. You may do a great job and congratulations to Brian Rakowski and management team Chrome. And also help be successful within making a immense product. However possibly I'll go back to FF, because I use the function of three fingers every day.

With its entry added, I decided to test my computer with serial false black plastic strange clicking mechanisms in order to find a combination of keystrokes that would give the same result as our friend up windows equipped. Fear not, this is a story with a happy ending. Function + up arrow to jump to the top of the page navigation. On the contrary, to jump to the bottom of a web page, the function + down arrow. And by Google, could you add these functions to a multi-pad (found on all current MacBook and MacBook Pro) gesture? Three fingers slide up or down really make this one easy movement.

I'm anxious you're missing the concept being discussed here. At the same time as two fingers multitouch gestures perform the job, not the topic of conversation or desire. At this time Chrome web browser is not compatible with a three-finger gesture that is compatible with other browsers. The consequence of this act is intended to reach the bottom or top of a web page. This is extremely useful for sites like engadget that are extremely lengthy and comprise a desirable content within the top and bottom of the page.

Since writing the original post, many have agreed that this is an annoying aspect of Chrome. I followed in turn use the browser and I'm happy to support it, but we do expect that when the Google Chrome team wakes up to this deficiency. That was the time of entry, to see if they take steps to correct a defect. Hopefully with more feedback and people who defend the hope that this function is performed. If you also like to see this feature, please make your voice heard by commenting.

I have not tasted better TouchTool to get around the lack of this feature. I really love to see this feature implemented natively in the browser Chrome yet. I try to keep as native as possible in regard to browser functionality. Although better touch could do what I'm looking for, I panic those potential problems such as security vulnerabilities and presentation. I love the technique that Chrome is what a stallion, but I'd like to go to the top / bottom of a web page through a three fingers up or down (vertical based) gesture.