Thread: Google Chrome is opening in basic HTML form instead of the Standard form

Google Chrome is opening in basic HTML form instead of the Standard form

Hello everyone. I am facing some problems with my Google Chrome web browser. It was working ok but now it has started up with irritating problems. Now when I am loading any web pages using my Google Chrome browser, they are always opening as basic HTML form and not in there Standard form. What could possibly causing this issue with my Google Chrome? Please help me by giving some of your suggestions. Desperately want to solve the problem.

Re: Google Chrome is opening in basic HTML form instead of the Standard form

The problem could be occurring because of some kind of compatibility issue in your system. It might be possible that you must have recently installed some application or software which might be causing this problem with your Google Chrome. Many background processes also hampers the performance of other applications with which they are not compatible. Thus, I would suggest you to check which process or application is causing this problem with your Google Chrome and uninstall or close that process/application while you are using Chrome browser.

You should check your Internet connection and make sure that it is running properly without any problems. I am asking you to check for your Internet connection and its speed because usually the HTML form for any website is asked only when your internet speed is less and your system is unable to download the standard form of the page. The standard form of the web page is bigger and more complex than the usual HTML form of the same web page.

I would suggest you to uninstall the Google Chrome installed in your system and reinstall it back. Make sure that you are reinstalling the latest Google Chrome in your system, so that all the latest updates and features are available. Install the Google Chrome and restart your system when prompted for the same. Check if you are facing the same issue after installing the latest Google Chrome web browser in your system. Feel free to ask if facing any other problems.

Hey guys, thank you for those fast replies. I was not expecting so many suggestions in such a small interval of time. Yes I had installed the System Mechanic application in my system to solve Registry related issues. I also checked my Internet speed and it seems to be very good. Also performed uninstall and reinstallation of the latest Google Chrome in my system but nothing seems to be solving the issue. Anyways, thank you for showing concern. I am still hoping to get some more helpful suggestions.

I am not sure about this but the problem with your Google Chrome showing up so many issues when you are using it. I would thus suggest you to remove System Mechanic from your system as it might be the culprit. Check whether the problem with Google Chrome still exists once you have uninstalled the System Mechanic from your system. I would rather suggest you to use TuneUp Utilities for Registry repair and other issues. You can download it form Internet. Once you have uninstalled the System Mechanic software, restart your Google Chrome and check the status.