Thread: How to get .flv file from Google chrome cache?

How to get .flv file from Google chrome cache?

Hello friend, I want to get the .flv file on the Google Chrome version cache memory. Can I do this? I had installed this Google chrome on the Windows XP operating system and it doesn’t give any kind of extra error. Now because of the some important reason I want to access the .flv file in this cache memory of the Google chrome. I now want to identify that can I access this cached items like .flv files? Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: How to get .flv file from Google chrome cache?

By default the locations of the cache memory of the Google chrome application is to be the C:\Users\ (username) \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cache. Then you need to check the contents of this folder. it may be possible that the .flv file is present on that folder. Then check the folder and it helps you access that file. It could be possible that your Google chrome cache should be placed the item on somewhere. Then you need to find it.

There is possibility that the cache memory folder is present in the somewhere then you need to search those locations. You need to use the search engine application of the system OS. The win XP is now presents the opportunity to display the files of the cache memory. Then try to do this and it helps you to find the locations of the cache folder. This folder helps you to access the .flv file. Then try this and most of the time it works.

You try to access the .flv file from the cache memory of the Google chrome. It means the file is ot be accessed from the YouTube web site. The you tube provide the .flv type extension file. Then you need to try to access this file directly on the YouTube site. There is possibility to access the file on directly the YouTube site. Then there is no necessary to try to find out the locations on the system cache memory. The YouTube provide the facility to easily access the particular file.

There is no such kind of facility present in the windows XP to access the temporary file of the cache memory. The cache memory will be stored the file on the temporary basis. It means the file is to be stored temporary in the system memory and there is possibility to sometime these files is completely removed from the system. Then I think you need to just find that file on the YouTube instead of finding it on the cache memory.

madzero Guest

Use This Free software it's very useful
    Offline FLV Hunter v1.0
    The only Way To Save Your Played Videos Of Many Popular Videos Sharing Sites, Like Youtube,etc after you watch it online with offline FLV Hunter you can do that easily.