Thread: Constant flash crashing in Google Chrome 11

Constant flash crashing in Google Chrome 11

Hello friend, last month I download and install the Constant Flash on the Google Chrome 11 and now there is some issue occurred in this Google chrome. I had installed this on the windows XP OS. This constant flash gives the crashing issue and I haven’t known the basic reason behind that but I want to solve this trouble. If anyone has idea about how to solve this crashing issue then please share it. Any type of help will be appreciated. I am waiting your response.

Re: Constant flash crashing in Google Chrome 11

One of the most popular solutions for solving this error is to be use the re installation techniques. In this technique you need to just uninstall the constant flash. In windows XP, the add/remove program of the control panel helps to do this task. Then uninstall this program from the system and then try to install the fresh copy of the constant flash. You can use the normal installation technique to solve this trouble and it helps to remove the crashing issue.

You need to do the update of the constant flash driver. The driver of this application is present on the several site and you just need to download it from that site. This helps to remove the crashing issue. Most of the time the driver of the Google chrome browser is to be corrupted and hence it affected to the inbuilt applications. Then do this driver update task and it helps to solve the trouble. This solutions most of the time works and the trouble is to be removed from the applications

Most of the time this trouble indicate that the virus affects the system program. In that case the user need some good antivirus which capable to find out and then remove the virus from the system. Then if the same thing happens in your case, then you need to first download the good antivirus and then scan the system applications. This helps to completely remove the virus from the system. Few example of the antivirus such as Quick heal or the Norton is helpful to perform this task. Then do this operations and it helps to solve the trouble.

I also faced the same kind of troubles and I try to find out the real trouble behind this issue. But I can’t able to do that, then I read the article and it mention that the using antivirus scanning technique the crashing issues is easily removed from the system. Then I try to do this task but it can’t succeed. Then after that I try the other solutions such as try to update the application and finally it able to remove the trouble from the system.

I haven’ try this kind of solutions to solve the trouble. First I read some articles related to the issue. Then I also read the manual of the application. in that manual the trouble shooting section is present. This section is to be mentioning the solutions over this trouble. Then I follow the step by step process which is mentioned in these solutions. Then it removes the trouble from the system. I think you also need to do the same kind of issues to solve the trouble.