Thread: Google Dictionary extension is not working on Google Chrome

Google Dictionary extension is not working on Google Chrome

I am using Google chrome web browser in my laptop. The speed and performance of Google Chrome is outstanding. It is the default browser in my laptop. But I am facing some issues while using Google Chrome. The Google Dictionary extension is not working in my Google Chrome from last 2 days. It is displaying “Search” but without any response. Is anyone aware about this issue? If yes then please do the needful. I tried a lot to overcome it but I failed to do that.

re: Google Dictionary extension is not working on Google Chrome

The issue that you have posted is not complicated. But the information that you have provided me is incomplete. Before giving you any suggestions I would like to know the operating system and the version of Google Chrome browser which is installed in your laptop. After I get this information only then I can provide you the further suggestions to overcome your issue. Try to provide me this information as early as possible.

I am very grateful to you for interacting with me to overcome my issue. I will surely provide you the information that you need. The operating system that is installed in my laptop is Ubuntu and I am using the Chrome version: 6.0.427.0 in my laptop. The information that you needed is provided by me, now please try to give me your suggestions related to this issue as fast as possible, because I am very eager to know the exact solution for this issue.

After I read your post I came to know about issue. Very people have encountered such issues before. But now their issues have been solved. Even I noticed such issues before. To overcome the issue I updated the Chrome browser. Update the Chrome development version to 6.0.458.1.Up-gradation cleared all the errors in the browser. After up-gradation your Google Dictionary extension will definitely start working. Try out this up-gradation and inform me about the consequences

The issue that you have posted seems to be quite interesting. There can be several reasons for such issues. Such issues are normally solved by users having complete knowledge about the Chrome web browser. I think you are facing such issues due to internal errors in your Chrome browser. To overcome this issue I would recommend you to clear your browser cache memory. Clearing browsers cache might fix up the problem. It has worked out for many people. Try this out and I think it will surely solve your issue.

Re: Google Dictionary extension is not working on Google Chrome

As you don’t have much knowledge about Chrome browser you will surely find this issue difficult to overcome. It is very complicated to find the exact cause for this issue. I will try my level best to help you as much as I can. I think this issue is somehow related to the different extensions in your browser. To solve this issue I would suggest you to disable all the extension from the tool menu and then restart your Chrome browser. After that test the Google Dictionary extension it think it should work out this time. This is the only solution that I am aware about.

Re: Google Dictionary extension is not working on Google Chrome

Had the similar problem with chrome 16.0.912.77 on ubuntu 10.10 (maverick). Uninstalled the extension. restarted chrome. Installed it back. restarted again. It worked for me.