Thread: Is there a way or an Extension keep facebook chat open?

Is there a way or an Extension keep facebook chat open?

I have been using facebok since it started, and I have my many friends , family and my co-workers ,and clients on it that it has become the most important account after my bank account .I cannot afford to stay away from facebook ,as most of my clients contact me through facebook or know me through facebook . Above that, I also have my fellow students, whom I teach different programming languages contact me through facebook. So what I need is there any option or an extension through which I can keep the facebook chat bar open all the time?

Re: Is there a way or an Extension keep facebook chat open?

Your facebook account seems to be more important than your e-mail account I guess , well I sugest you to take a back – up all your contacts on your facebook profile , just in case you account get hacked ,disabled or you might forget its password etc . There are many extensions available but none of them are made/supported by the browser all of these are made by third party programmers, which makes them very unstable and insecure. But some good extensions are available like the one named Fb chat extension that is available for google chrome browser.

The most simple, secure, and stable option that is available for you is to pop out of the small chat window that you have when you login to your facebook profile . That will pop-out the chat window in a new tab or a new window depending on your browser settings. This will help you the close the original facebook profile and still be online on facebook chat . This is most secure and stable because you don ‘t have to install anything not even an extension for this .

It’s all depends on the browser that you use there are n number of extensions for m number of browsers that are available in the web world. So you search for extensions on the web that supports your browser, You can also try using application like e-buddy , nimbuzz and yahoo messenger that allows you to connect with the facebook chat even when your browser is closed. Some applications like e-buddy allow you to use push mail technology through which you can stay online on facebook chat for two week even if you are not online. These applications also provided you with push mail technology that notifies you when you log in back.

If you are a kind of person who uses browser every time and you hate to switch between tabs for checking out facebook updates then this is for you , Try using the New browser named Rock- Melt . Rock – melt browser is built on chromium which is an open source platform ( it’s the same platform on which google chrome was built )The only difference between google chrome and rock –melt is that the facebook chat bar stays on the left hand side of your desktop irrespective of what website you are surfing or what content you are searching . Mind you the entry to rock-melt is only through invitation!

Hi, here is a link for the FB chat extension https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...dldamnegaicgpo