Thread: Extensions page is redirecting to Chrome Web store

Extensions page is redirecting to Chrome Web store

Hello people. I am using Google Chrome Web browser and I have got the following query with it. I have been using extensions page to install extensions in my Chrome browser. But from last few days I have noticed some issues while using the extensions page. Whenever I am trying to access this page, I get redirected to Chrome Web store. Thus now I am unable to keep a track on the new extensions like I used to do in past. Does anyone know what could be the issue with my Google Chrome or the Extensions page? Please help!!!

re: Extensions page is redirecting to Chrome Web store

It seems that you are facing this problem due to some kind of malfunctioning in your Google Chrome. And that is why you are getting redirected to Web store page whenever you are trying to view the Extensions page. So, I would recommend you to uninstall the Chrome browser from your system and all its related files and download the latest available version of Google Chrome and install it in your system. Once you have installed the latest Google Chrome in your system restart your system and check whether your problem got solved or not.

I am also facing this problem. It seems that the Extensions page is under some kind of construction and that is why Google is redirecting all the users who want to visit the Extensions page to the Web store. I have tried contacting the staff of Google and would suggest you to do the same in regards to this issue. It seems like this is a very common issue at the moment with all the users who are searching for the extensions page. Wish to get the problem solved as soon as possible because this is very annoying now.

Good news guys, the extensions gallery is back again. All thanks to Google to understand how important and useful that extensions page is for all the Google Chrome users. There might be some kind of glitch which must have caused this issue. But now as it is back, I hope that it remains as it is and does not disappear again and again. Now again we all can enjoy the extensions which we are used to with. Extensions have always been an integrated part of my Google Chrome. They have provided me with lots of good features, which I don’t wish to lose. Once again thank you GOOGLE!!!

I would like to share what I have got to know. I came across the fact that the older gallery for extensions has gone but Google has made sure that we don’t miss the extension pages much. So it has added new ways to make recent extensions available to its users in Web store. Now you can find the recent extensions link on the Web store. Search for the same on Internet and you will find the link for Chrome Web store. To make it simpler for you, I have provided you with the following link to New Addition to Extensions in Web Store

Re: Extensions page is redirecting to Chrome Web store

Dude, I have discovered many more interesting changes in the new extension page which you can see in the Chrome Web store. Now the recent extensions can be distinguished in categories. For example if you wish to see all the new extensions for sports then you should probably visit the above link and click on the Sports category in the Extensions column. Thus now you can see only those recent extensions which are for sports section. I am seriously amazed with this feature. Its more simple then the earlier extensions page.

Re: Extensions page is redirecting to Chrome Web store

Wow!!! I feel so lucky to have people like you. It was truly amazing and very kind of all you people to stop by my post and share your quality suggestions with me and others referring to this particular thread. I am unable to express how good and lucky I am feeling now. Thank you a lot guys for replying so quickly to my thread. So finally Google has started up with the new extensions link in the Chrome Web store, everyone can finally enjoy its facility. It was very thoughtful of Google to separate them into different categories, thus solving other confusions which were created earlier.