Thread: how to send emails in unreadable format

how to send emails in unreadable format

I am noticing from a week my friends e-mail messages are getting hijacked and now I think it’s going to happen with me. The whole messages are not getting changed but a part of the string gets changed. The message is coming from some unknown person but it seems that it is coming from the friend or some known person. Please provide some suggestion to protect my account and how to safe my e-mail messages. Now we have stopped to sending an important message via e-mails in gmail or yahoo. Please help us....

Re: how to send emails in unreadable format

We almost make use of e-mail while sending message. But now a day e-mail message are more advanced we can use it to send our private message and as well as a public message. We can not only send the e-mail but we can receive it. Since cyber crimes are increasing rapidly so our valuable messages are easy get hacked by third person. We should have to protect our message from getting hacked by a keeping our email secure and private. We can secure our e-mail by providing a strong password.

We should not expose our password to anyone. The email message cannot be changed with getting login the system. If your message getting change then there will be some who is accessing your account and changing your message content. You should change the password in a week. And password should be very strong such that no one can guess it also. And try to send Anonymous message. In Anonymous mail also we are sending message normally but we make sure that no one can know it, it’s up to you to whom you want to send message.

You must be aware of phising. Phising is nothing but an untrusted link that is coming from some unknown user. then make interact you toward themselves and provide some link and tell you to click on that as soon you click on that, the username and password is get stored somewhere and finally get transmitted to intruder. Phising is something likely a stealing password or personnel information through the e-mail and providing some web link.

As we know the unencrypted message can be easily readable because it is in human readable format. If we encrypt our message and then send to the target message then the third person will not be able to read our message. But still the person account get hacked, the best defense to hacker is strong password. Choose a long and easy password that is easy to remember to you but difficult to others to guess. Use combination of special character and numeric as well as the character.