Thread: How to install java plug-in Google Chrome

How to install java plug-in Google Chrome

I am not able to install java plug-in on my Browser.i am using the Mozilla Firefox as a default browser and can anyone help me, to install the java plug-in on my computer? Due to which I am not able to view many website that support the java jre. And it was unable to update also. When I am trying to install it shows error message as “please uninstall the old version”.

re: How to install java plug-in Google Chrome

If you are using a old version of browser you should first update the browser. If its IE then go to the official site of operating and you will get update from there. And if you are using a Firefox below the version of 3.6 then you will be not able to install update of jre because this cannot support the java jre. Jre is referring as a java runtime environment. You can update your Mozilla Firefox by adding the add-on. The add-on will automatically install the browser update

Simply remove the old version of Firefox and install the 3.6 version of Firefox then your issue will be solved. Because the 3.6 version of browser installation package already included with the jre set-up or you can go for the update the browser. If you are using the antivirus software with the firewall then disable the firewall service for some time till the jre get installed. And reboot your computer, now its done; jre has been successfully installed on your computer.

If your java plug-in is not working properly then make sure that plug-in service is enabled in the add-on management. Open Firefox browser and click on “tool” tab menu in windows xp, and then click on the add-on. The add-on management table will be get open. On that select the plug-in panel and then click on java Platform plug-in to select and then click on enable button.

If you browser jre will not get update and unable to install, you can install it manually by downloading it. Just go to the official site of the java or search for java plug-in in the Google search engine. You will directly redirect to the download page of the jre and select the appropriate version and get it on your storage media and proceed for its installation. Make sure choosing a correct operating system fro installer.