Thread: Can I access Google history from another PC?

Can I access Google history from another PC?

Hi, I always use to use the internet for almost 4 to 5 hours every day, I have heard that whatever we access in the internet, that history is made in our system, so is it possible or am I wrong? Because I have lots of doubt on that, I haven’t deleted the history yet. If we access some data from the google, the history is made to which side? On their server or to my local machine? Or when I visited the same page from another location, will that history helps, need advice.

Re: Can I access Google history from another PC?

Yeah, you are right, whenever we access some websites or the pages, the history is kept by our browser, so if you again want to visit the same site you won’t have to bother about, if you don’t remember the address of that site you can still access as you check the history, in that they have mentioned it, I don’t know for how much time they kept the history, I think It would be for 1 week, I am not sure.

Hi, brother I found that you seems too confused about the web history, see, I’ll explain you, whenever we visit any websites, they kept the data in such a manner so we can access it afterward too, and as you have mentioned, so let me tell you that, we cannot access our history from other computer, as the history is kept on the same machine only form where we have access the websites.

When I read your question, in fact that make me think, is it really possible to access our history from other location too, I really try to get some answers, from many of the forums and websites, and I get it pretty much, I haven’t try to use this technique ever but according to me you can do that, see when we access the website it makes the cookies to our local machine, so you can simply copy those cookies from your PC and paste it where you want to use it, I hope this will work.

Or there are different way for doing the same, I have done this, as I have to do lots of work on the internet and mostly I do it in the office, so when I went to home I was not able to see those history which is made at my computer in the office, then I found third party software that makes me help, so now I can backup all the history and all the bookmark that I have made their, I would like to recommend you to use it, as it would help you lot. The name of that utility is MOZbackup, you can download it from the internet.

Yeah, I would like to tell you my experience, as you were saying, the history is made to both the side. On our local machine, and on the Google’s server also, so the information on their server is however usable to themselves only, we cannot access those information, that’s why we have the option provided by the browser itself, they kept the history as to calculate the hits for the particular sites, and their other activity, I am not much aware of it, but it is same as I have mentioned.