Thread: Unwanted transcript attachments with Windows Mail

Unwanted transcript attachments with Windows Mail

I have observed recently within my windows mail that emails I propel and receive contain attachments of discussion I am having through the corresponders. I make use of stationary for my latest messages however it never did this earlier than. How I am able to get rid of this characteristic? Does anyone know about this? I try to search it on internet but not able to find any solution I hope someone will help me to solve this issue. Thank you.

Re: Unwanted transcript attachments with Windows Mail

By default, at what time you reply to an e-mail message, the unusual message text is incorporated within the message body. To turn off this characteristic so that none of the unusual message is included, to perform this you have to click on tools and choose options and after that select preferences tab and from that select email option. Within the "On replies and forwards" area, you have to click the "When replying to a message" box and choose "Do not include original message".

Appreciate the answer, but I cannot have a "Preferences" tab? Or you were in Internet Explorer as attachment had something to do with it what was an explorer "E" on top. The two answers that cannot be my server - check that doubtful, but as you have never done earlier than until at the moment. The other answer is to check the selection of plain text instead of HTML. The problem with this is that it makes my stationary disappear. He had everything working well before - without accessories - that's how I know it's a configuration problem.

I've run out of ideas on how to avoid attachments to outbound emails. It may be someone more familiar through Windows Mail jumps within. You do not comprise control over what is (or not) attached to received email messages. This depends entirely on top of the sender. I utilize to make use of MSN for chatting, and there was not a selection to save conversations. It possibly will be the program I make use of has the selection to email the transcript?

Hello according to my knowledge and experience I believe that selecting 'send messages within plain text merely or unselecting 'use html editor' possibly will resolve the difficulty. These are simply generic texts to appear for, not essentially the accurate wordings. I have no suggestion where they are within Windows Mail settings. I hope that this will help you if you are still confused try to search more about this on internet I am sure you will get appropriate information thank you.