Thread: Why Facebook messages with same format

Why Facebook messages with same format

I have been facing with this issue from a long time and would say that I don’t know what I need to do to solve the issue that I am facing. The thing is that I just started receiving messages from my friends on Facebook and they all seem to be pretty much the same format. I feel that this is a new worm or at least an old one that's found a new way of getting around. Please do get back to me on this as I am waiting for the replies.

Re: Why Facebook messages with same format

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that you need to make sure that you have both the spywares as well as the virus protection software install on your computer. At the same time I would say that you don't need to click on any questionable links or ads. I would also say that you only add people to your friend list that you know personally. This is one thing that you need to remember and that would be the most important thing that you need to notice. Also at the same time I was just thinking that if there's any known info about it.

Even I agree with the solutions that is being provided and would say that you just don’t have to click on any questionable links or adds as been stated in the previous solution. At the same time I would say that this is because it may be a spyware program which is used to hack face book id or password. So this is what you need to do and then I am sure that there wont be any kind of problem at all with you.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have given and I would say that this is what I was actually expecting from you. I have just had a glance at the solutions but I haven’t used them as of yet but I feel that once I use them then there wont be any kind of bug that would be present in the system. At the same time if there are any other solutions that are present then do get back to me as I am waiting for the solutions.

I have another solution up in my sleeves and I would say that you should install an antivirus software in system and that would be proper in your system .At the same time what you need to do is that you need to save your data from unauthorized attack. This is again one of the important steps that you need to remember and then the problem will go away. Along with that you need to keep the block of this type script to improve your PC performance. After that I am sure that there wont be any problems at all.

Thanks a lot for the solution that you have provided to me as they were really useful to me.I just went through then and would say that they have been really handy to me. Now I had understood the real problem that I had with the Facebook messages and would say that now I am very much clear with them. So this is what I feel and would like to thank you for the solutions that were given to me.