Thread: Tell me about Google panda?

Tell me about Google panda?

Can anyone tell me what exactly Google panda is? While I was surfing through my internet I came up with this word Google panda is back I tried to search a little but I feel bored so I dint please can anyone tell me about this and also tell me how is it effecting and which sites or where it has been effected from when this problem has occurred and is it over now?

Re: Tell me about Google panda?

I had a same question someday ago but after searching it out I found that Google panda is nothing but an algorithm made by Google .Its aim was against the content farms content farms is nothing but the duplicate content website . I had a friend who has his own website and his website was affected with that. I have been searching a lot about it but I haven’t found any strong contents as not many people are bothering about that. I have heard it has affected many of UK websites. I think it was back in January of this year when it hitted the first time.

Hello Friend, It was back in this year January when I think the Google panda arrived it is basically a war between Google and the spammers. Actually it is a algorithm from the Google to fight with those spammers who has been trying to steal the contents from different site for their own website to come up in the Google search. In February Google legally announced the arrival of the changed algorithm which was named Google panda. They said that the Google Panda algorithm would mostly have and affect to those who do ‘content farms’, sites that create a large amount of shallow content or content of low value. They said it would affect some 12% of the UK sites. In April 11th Google rolled a update for Google panda.

As I know Google panda is the algorithm which Google came up with to sort out the problem of sites those who are trying to come up in Google search engine by having stolen contents from different sites to their sites and this has effected many websites so the Google attempted to clean such stuffs and it has rolled many update in this algorithm and many of the Uk sites were punished for this including Microsoft’s “Ciao” website. It does shows that keeping a white-collar Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques is the best way to move a site up the search engine results.

It’s just a regular Google search algorithm been updated better their search and indexing performance. This latest algorithm by Google was named as a goggle panda, it was basically meant to solve the problem which was said as farmers update or update farm basically it is the content been copied by some of the sites and used it for their sites to come up in the ranking and effect the goggle search engine and this has even effected many of the UK sites so it was necessary for goggle to come up with some solution and later goggle also came up with many of the updates for this algorithm to and it did solved some of the problem and many of the sites was even punished to. What goggle panda can do is it can knock you down if you try to copy paste the contents directly from some sites to your site. Who copies the content is is spam blogger or splogger. It can also target re written articles.