Thread: Browser helpless to make appear web page

Browser helpless to make appear web page

I am using Windows 7 and I have an internet connection. I use two internet browsers such as Internet Explorer and Mozilla. When I connect to the internet my computer shows the connection. When I use any browser such as Mozilla or IE, it does not load any pages although the connection is successful. I am also using Norton antivirus. Do you think that a problem with loading page is due to my antivirus or firewall?

Re: Browser helpless to make appear web page

Connection problems may appear due to firewalls, antivirus programs and anti-spyware programs. These programs usually don’t allow connecting with the internet. If you are using Firefox, it may prevent you from connecting to the internet. Some internet Some Internet security programs can block Internet access even when they are disabled. Do one thing, uninstall Firefox from your computer and then install it again. This may solve your problem.

You can try loading web pages by just clearing your cookie and cache. If this doesn’t work, check or scan your computer for malware. Certain types of malware are known to target Firefox and can prevent it from loading various websites. Norton is a good antivirus. It successfully removes viruses & malware from your system. Update your antivirus daily if possible and scan at least once in a week.

Date & Time also play a very important role in accessing the web pages. You must always put correct date & time. For doing this, Click Start, go to Control Panel, double click on Clock, select Language, and Region, and then double click Date and Time. Click on Date and Time tab, and then click on change date and time. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.