Thread: What are the new features in safari 5.0.5?

What are the new features in safari 5.0.5?

I have come here to ask some questions with you all. Well the question is a very simple one so do not worry about it. I have heard that safari has launched its new version 5.0.5, after having gone through all of the previous versions I want to know what’s new in this version. Yes I will surely be updating my browser today or tomorrow but it would be great if you all give me a formal introduction of all the new features in safari 5.0.5. So what do you have to say about it? If you have any suggestions for me then please do let me know about it.

Re: What are the new features in safari 5.0.5?

Safari 5.0.5 has come with some new features that is nothing much to cheer up, yes the stability factor has definitely increased, including the security. I personally have not used it but still I got some information from one of my friend so that’s why I am informing you about the same. Yes it is a bit faster than the old version of the Apple browser. The accessibility is terrific and also the compatibility factor has been worked upon. So that’s what I am informing you. I wish I could have given you more information on the browser but this is what I have got.

Even I would like to add something here, the compatibility of the new version of the safari browser has worked upon very well. It has got higher compatibility with the new webpages and also comes with the transition effects. Earlier there was some issue with the print out of the webpages the layout of the webpages were not at all proper. So that was an issue. Now this issue seems to have been solved out. So that’s what I am trying to say, I hope you all liked the suggestions.

Webpages with plug ins were not being displayed in the browser correctly. This issue has been fixed, also there was an issue with the html5 video not being played in the youtube, that also has been fixed. The bookmarking style in the browser is really very efficient and you will interesting similarities with the iTunes. The reader of the webpage is also very efficient and I think it will allow you to read the majority of the content on one page. One feature that I did not like about this browser is that it does not have many plugins to work on.

I think private browsing is the new feature that is being introduced in the Apple Safari browser. The top pages in the browser will allow you to have a glance at the most popular pages. The speed of the browser is also very fast and I must say that the pages does gets loaded very quickly. However it would have been more better if they could have added more options such as changing the font in the reader and also unavailability of the plugins in the system.

Thanks for all the information that you have given here and I am really very happy with the outcome so thanks a ton for all the information that you have provided here. I am really very much happy with the new features that is being introduced in the browser well really I was not having much information on that so appreciate your efforts for sorting out the issue for me, so thanks a lot again.