Thread: Getting only audio on YouTube

Getting only audio on YouTube

Is someone else who is having similar problem as mine? I am having some problem while playing video clips on YouTube. If I try to play any video on Youtube then it start as normal with black screen and with a loading circle in the center. But after that I can just hear the audio and not the video. Earlier it was working fine. I started getting this recently. If you have any idea that how this problem can be resolved then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the helpful suggestions.

Re: Getting only audio on YouTube

What is the browser that you are using? You have not mentioned anything about that. There might be some bugs in the browser which you are having. You can try by changing the browser. If you want then you can download and use the Opera and Firefox which is one of the best options available at the moment. I hope that changing the browser will resolve the issue. Please reply back if that does not help you.

It is possible that the flash player in your computer is corrupted and so it is showing you that effect. If you want then you can run the Flash Player Test on your computer. If that is corrupted then you know that what you will have to do. Just install the latest flash player in your computer and this will resolve the issue and you will be able to enjoy the YouTube videos without any trouble. I wish that this will resolve the problem for you.

I want to do an testing. FF has an extension known as sound navigation. Try installing and selecting a single click sound of a new page. Then try new tube. I suspect you will hear a constant attempt to load and reload the video. If this proves true, then at least we can try to reduce the number of causes. This is the only thing that I can recommend you at the time. See if that helps you to resolve the problem.