Thread: how to make opera 11 locked Tabs large

how to make opera 11 locked Tabs large

I am using opera11 but this browser the provided tabs are is very different from opera10. I am not getting the functionality of the opera11 and also oper11 locked tabs is very small. Please guide me why are the iopera11 tabs is too small and how can I use it. I am not familiar with opera11 browser. Please tell me step by step and its functionality.

Re: how to make opera 11 locked Tabs large

According your problem I am providing the solution of the problem. I have a few tabs locked in my opera11 standard setup. In Opera 10, they seem as normal tabs with a lock symbol means big tabs l. But now in Opera 11, they are used small icons next to my big tabs which is looking good means it provide the look & feel with previews in them. I want my preview which is show back in my locked tabs so I can identify them. Any way how can to turn this setting backside? I couldn't find the solution of this problem. As my experience I disabled all these locked tabs yet. But I don't think it that it is necessary to change in a feature that’s why is not individual used anymore?

Thanks you so much for the tips about the description of tabs. By your solution remove my doubts temporally. I build a tab locked. Then after its shows small tabs. And then I drag this locked tab onto an open tab to make a stack. Now then after I lock that tab as well as. Now I have not only two tabs locked condition but also it looks still big. I drag all my other tabs where it is designed as well, and it shows my locked tabs in a group by which I can show now even my contract to one button if I want to some space, which is vast. I perform have the tabs I always the tabs use at the beginning, that’s why my work done perfectly this is great tips! Thank you so much sir.

Hey, it’s so irritating that I can't see the top of lots when Opera is in maximized mode. Whereas opera11 have small tabs. This makes it much difficult to see what is a heaps and what isn't appear. I generally look at the top first of the opera11 browser. That’s why it should be to make easy not only to see the tabs but also the top line is not there present. Because one of the latest Screenshots made it too easy so there is not to takes much space there. Therefore the line anymore not show when it is in maximized mode. Please fix this problem as soon as possible.

Well I am using a Symbian phone from almost five years .so I know that some apps dose not run on opera11 work for everyone. Its locked tab is very small that’s why I didn’t get on my phone’ I did not any opera installed before. I have tried to restart the phone many times and also tried to uninstall it and then reinstall it. And then after the phone reboot, after this now again install and then reboot again. But it does not work properly every time, what problem in the browser I didn’t get. I followed your every instruction. Then after I still I couldn’t use it.