Thread: How to open Opera links or saved pages in new tab

How to open Opera links or saved pages in new tab

Hey hi I have windows xp in my computer and I first I was using internet explorer but after that I switched to opera and I found I very user friendly but I have one problem with opera I am very use to save pages while browsing on internet. But whenever I save the page in opera but I don’t know after saving the page how to open it again? Except that I don’t have any problems with that. If you know that how to open the saved pages in opera then please reply me with steps. I will be very thankful to you

Re: How to open Opera links or saved pages in new tab

Yes opera is very nice browser and you can easily open your saved pages and saved links from bookmarks bar whenever you want for that first click on opera icon on top left there in dropdown list click on bookmarks bar in bookmarks bar you will find your saved pages there. Now click on whatever page you want. If you want to manage your saved links properly then you can do that also by making individual folders. Hope this information will be helpful to you and you will be able to solve your problems without any problem.

Thank you so much for your help. I follow your instructions as you gave me and now I am very happy now I am able to open my saved pages. Is there any way that to keep the search bar open its results in a new tab without pressing the shift and enter key? What should I do to re use the current tab. I know that is is possible but I don’t know how to do this so please help me with the procedure to do. If you know about this then please reply me procedure for that.

Yes you can that I will help you with that. According to me in any browser by default you can open search results in new tab or if you want to do it manually then you have click on the opera icon then go to the settings after that click on the preferences now select the advance tab and click on open the new tab next to active tab then it’s done now you will not find any problem for that. I hope this trick will works for you if you still finding any difficulties then please let me know.

Thank you for your reply I tried your steps as said in your post but it didn’t worked for me I select the open new tab after active tab but now whenever do that I am not able to re use the current tab again and again. I want to re use the current tab and I want to know proper steps to do that if you know any solution for that then please tell me. Where is the setting for this thing in opera please tell me. It will be very helpful for me.