Thread: FireFox4 error: “This page is not redirecting properly”

FireFox4 error: “This page is not redirecting properly”

I am using the Firefox 4 on my windows 7 system now the thing here is that whenever I am trying to have the access on any particular web pages then an error message is thrown at me saying that “This page is not redirecting properly” I don’t know why I am getting this particular error but it happens on every particular web page that I am trying to have a go. Now please help me in this case and let me know what I have to do to solve this issue.

Re: FireFox4 error: “This page is not redirecting properly”

The first thing that you have to do here is that try and uninstall the Mozilla Firefox and then install any other web browser because it is the main issue here. I am sure that the browser is dealing with some problem and until and unless you are no replacing the same then you will get this error all the time. And I have a best opinion for you that is nothing but try and install the opera mini on your system and see how things change for you.

Well according to me the web browser needs the appropriate update and I am sure that you will not get the same because the browser is corrupted. So the best possible solution that I want to give you is that just go to the start and then you need to just select control panel in that add remove programs and after that select the Firefox option and remove it now with the help of Internet Explorer you have to download the Firefox 4 and that too a updated one from the official site on your system. I hope doing this will definitely help you to solve the issue

Check that the browser is accepting cookies for upload in Preferences, and that one block of content such as incorporating some firewall is not rejecting cookies. So if all these things are happening on your browser then surely the firewall is blocking the same. Now what you have to do here is that turn off the firewall and then just see whether you are accessible to see the sites. There are thing which are blocking you to approach the sites and the firewall could be the main here.

Hi, first of all thanks for answering, I mention that the problem is with Firefox, not the site or I have to change the firewall, so I can access these pages with other browsers without any problem, what happens I need to use Firefox to use a Firefox add-on that lets me download from megaupload, and I cannot do the same from other browsers. As for the cookies, I joined to Tools - Options --- Privacy and I have check the box "Accept cookies from sites", but still does not fix the problem, please help me out in this one as soon as possible.