Thread: How to hide a new tab button in Mozilla Firefox4

How to hide a new tab button in Mozilla Firefox4

Is there is a way that will allow me to hide the new tab button on Mozilla Firefox. Actually the thing here is that I don’t like the new tab button on the browser when I am surfing and that too when I am making the use of ctrl+ N to get the new tab activated. So please help me in this case and let me know whether there is a way to hide the new tab button on the same. For your kind information I am working on the windows 7 operating system and using the Mozilla Firefox web browser. I hope a quick reply from you people.

Re: How to hide a new tab button in Mozilla Firefox4

The first thing that I want to let you know that I have way that will help you to hide the button. Actually as mentioned by you that you are using the Mozilla Firefox and the new tab button irritates so what you have to do here is that just press F11 which is nothing but one of the function key and once it is press you will not get anything that’s disturbing and you will just view the proper content of the website. I hope that this works for you.

Well this is the similar kind of problem which is being faced by many Firefox users now here in your case you said that you have to hide or remove the new tab button so what you have to do here is that just see whether the special Addon named Remove New Tab Button 1.0 is installed on your system and if it is not then I insist you to just download the add-on and then install on your system then you will definitely get the perfect solution for it .

According to me if you are using the old version of Mozilla Firefox then you will definitely not get any of the issues cleared. Because there you will not be able to install the add-on that will help you to remove the new tab button. So what I want you to do here is that just try and install the latest or I can say the updated add-on on your system and then see how things goes for you. I am sure that once you are installing the Mozilla Firefox 4 on your system then you will not get any other issues.

There will be the only difference is that I have the bookmarks bar. In your case could be to "mix" the 2 versions and change some function "? I repeat that I do not doubt you, or deny the answers, just as I'm the button before I appeared with only 1 tab and now it is. That image is to Firefox without changing in any way, only what the close button, the rest is standard. You do not have in flash and little else but no special