Thread: Gmail manager 0.6.4.1 available for Firefox

Gmail manager 0.6.4.1 available for Firefox

This particular addons is available for the Firefox users and do check out the Firefox website for the latest update on this particular addons I must say that it is the bets addons that I have come across. Let me tell you some of the new features that is present there in this particular addons, some of them are that it will allow you to view all the account details including draft folders, unread messages, spam messages, labels etc. so any of you who have not yet checked with the Gmail manager 0.6.4.1 then I would advice them to have a check about it as soon as possible.

Re: Gmail manager 0.6.4.1 available for Firefox

Yes I have heard about it and indeed it sounds out to be a good feature. Well the problem with me is that I cannot login using this particular application in the browser. So what should I do in such situation? Now you only tell me. In spite of the several attempts then also I am unable to login using the Gmail manager. Anyone else who had this problem then please let me know about it. So that I can get to know what is the problem here. If anyone has got some methods which I should give it a try to be able to successfully login then please inform me about the same.

Make sure that your gmail notifier is diabled when you are trying to login using this particular extension. One more thing that you wil lhave to make sure that you are not logged in using the gmail notifier and if you ahve logged in then make sure that you logout from there and then only continue with the procedure that will be of definite help fpr you. So go ahead and work on it accordingly and that will help you in solving the issue. So do work on it.

I have got a particular suggestion for all of you guys. See what I think is that there must be a draggeable icon which can be easily dragged in the toolbar and also one more thing that I would like to have in this particular addon is that after having dragged a icon in the toolbar that must help us display all the notifications of the mails in it. I think that feature would be very much useful for all of us. Especially because all the features do get added there only and it would be a one stop view.

Hey guys lets come back to the problem that the user was facing instead of discussing about the features of the particular addon. One feature that I would definitely like to recommend to you is that first clear out the cookies and all the history of the browser. Now see and check whether there is any other notification that is not allowing you to do the process. If that is the case then remove it from the browser as soon as possible. Yes the best example is the Gmail notifier that will surely come in the middle of the process.

Ok, thanks for your help guys. Thanks for giving the useful solution I will definitely have a look at the solutions that you all have given here and I will make sure that I remove the gmail notifier extension from the addons In the browser. So thanks a lot for the help. At one point of time I was thinking that this forum will certainly move in to different topic but thanks for considering my problem. I am really very grateful for that.