Thread: How to recover the bookmarks from places.sqlite in Firefox

How to recover the bookmarks from places.sqlite in Firefox

I have some issues whether I am unable to recover the History on the Firefox that I a m using now the thing here is that I am unable to fetch any kind of bookmarks on the same. Actually I have stored many a bookmarks last months and as I am using the Mozilla Firefox and the places.sqlite store all of them. Now if it is refusing me to get any of the information then how I can have a go at it. So please help me in this case and let me know how I can solve this issue

Re: How to recover the bookmarks from places.sqlite in Firefox

If you have more problems with Firefox, it is advisable to simply create a new Firefox profile and then copy your important data into it, instead of finding the exact cause of the problem and fix it. A Firefox profile remembers all your important data such as bookmarks, browsing history, passwords, etc. If you create a new Firefox profile and transmitted in that particular files from the previous profile, it means a clean start for you. Your important personal information will be kept.

To restore your favorite websites, make sure you close Firefox 3.x then type in Start, Run ... the following: % appdata% \ Mozilla \ Firefox \ Profiles. You must then double-click the folder. Default and copy the file inside places.sqlite, retrieved from the image file from the old partition from the old disk. The most recent versions of Firefox, of course, are able to take note of the web sites visited during the last session and restore them the next time the program. If you used to have several tabs open in order to find them each time the browser Mozilla, know that you can restore it by simply copying the directory.

Mozilla Backup is software which is very useful for those who use products such as the Mozilla Firefox browser or the Thunderbird mail client. The program, in fact, totally free, lets you create a backup copy of all your Firefox settings thunderbird and archives contain messages sent and received e-mail, contacts, bookmarks and so on. Starting from the latest release, Mozilla Backup is able to create a backup copy of the main extensions and data managed by them and you will then be able to access the database if an only if the you have the proper permissions.

Open your profile folder:
    • Click at the peak of the Firefox window push button then go to the Help menu and select in order for troubleshooting .The tab will open with general idea regarding the troubleshooting ways
    • Under General information on leg-holding folders A window with your profile files is opened.
    • Click at the top of the Firefox window, click button Firefox (File menu in Windows from and select then select the entry end
    • Click the right mouse button on a file, and choose Copy.
    • Open the new profile folder.
    • Click the right mouse button in the new profile folder and select Paste
    • Repeat steps 2-5 for each file you want to transfer to the new profile folder.

If you copy your personal data to the new Firefox profile, it can happen that you transfer the error you want to fix, not wanted to. The more files you transfer, the greater the likelihood of this. We recommend the following procedure

Nicolasa77 Guest

This is the hot new that I really attract. I will contact with you right now. Thanks for sharing.