Thread: Unable to Login in APP HUB

Unable to Login in APP HUB

For some explanation, I am not able to login to the app hub. I compensated the 99 dollars however the login presently keeps failing. Can’t discover several supports moreover to figure out why my windows live fails on top of this. I wish for to submit my app almost immediately
    Welcome to the Windows Phone Marketplace developer program.
    We’re sorry. An error has occurred.
    We have detected an error while processing the page you were looking for. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again.

Re: Unable to Login in APP HUB

Hi, I have the similar difficulty, the recent past I was able to login not including a difficulty, today I acknowledged the endorsement email and at the present I can't login, I don’t be acquainted with if this is an real HUB error or somewhat associated to my account.
    The Error analytical code I obtain is C08/ZKJT
    I furthermore require testing and presenting my apps appealing rapidly, any news regarding this? I made an effort to login through a different live id account I include and I obtain the similar result so it appear like it's a definite Hub error.

I had many troubles through the website developer WM 6 those at all times set the wrong language and could not alter it. After a while I gave up hope. I left the back platform and focused on the phone 7. Everything was good hype, pleasant around him enjoyable applications. I was really looking forward to developing it. I just bought a phone from € 500 with WM 6.5, but investing in a new Windows phone. But again I have a huge amount of problems with the website application center and therefore can not publish my application. Do not see Microsoft as a software company can not succeed in making a site that works.

First we must be able to get to the application center in the forum. Logging on to the hub site application does not work, even browsing the forum or simply going to msdn websites fails. How can a company like Microsoft, which created great software, not creating a workstation for your developers? Is the site still in beta or are sleeping Microsoft? For the reason that no one starting msft gives us developers a obvious answer taking place how to resolve these problem.

Using Firefox I obtain the error message "Firefox has detected that the server is forward the request for this address in a technique that will never comprehensive." In total, I tried to access the web page of four different devices with different operating systems and different networks. I tested the browsers are Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, Firefox and Chrome. The entire of them report that the page fails for the reason that of too many redirects. I am situated in California, so I'm pretty confident that there should be a regional difficulty. So when can we expect a solution to this? I find it hard to believe that their quality control team did not catch it. I also find it ironic that we suggest you take the complaint to the forums because it is located in the same place where I can not see. Any help is appreciated here.