Thread: Cannot download Advanced Video FX

Cannot download Advanced Video FX

Hello friends, My Creative CD bundle got damage and I need to reinstall all my creative webcam application. So far I have found the webcam drivers and creative webcam center but I haven't been available to download the software "Advanced Video FX" which came with my creative webcam, where can I found this software. I have only been able to download new effect pack but not the software. I tried to contact costumer support but the web page failed to send the mail and I have not luck with that. Thanks for your help in advance.

Re: Cannot download Advanced Video FX

You can download additional Advanced Video FX effects from here but you will require to encompass an existing Video FX software and a well-matched WebCam that support it in order to install the additional effects. So just go to that link and try to download it from there. Please reply if this was helpful to you or if you are facing any problem after this. Good Luck!!!

My suggestion to you is to uninstall every webcam-related stuff. Once you are done with that then you will have to reboot the computer and then install that in the same order given. Driver, Advanced Video FX and Webcam Center (only if it is needed). Other than this, you should make sure that you are making use of the latest driver. So just try this out once and check if that can let you out of the issue or not.

I have been trying to download this from the link that was pointed out earlier but with no luck. I am not able to get through. It just shows me the message which says "Please ensure that your webcam is connected to your computer before you proceed with registration." my webcam is already connected and working perfectly, anyone with a link that works? Please provide some alternate solution for this.

What is the browser that you are using? It might be the browser which is creating the problem for you. All you can do is just change the browser and then try to download that. Other than this, you7 can also disable the antivirus program installed in your computer and after that try to download it. It is possible that the antivirus is blocking the download due to security. So do these two basic thing and see what it can do for you.

I am able to extract it from my CD and add it to a RAR file (comparable to a zip file) and after that upload it to my drop load account where you be able to download it.* I have done that for few people.* If you like I can do that for you. just send me a PM with your email address ( I need an email address to send the link because it's a download once only type a thing) & I'll in turn send you the link.*