Thread: What is the use of Microsoft drm plugin in the firefox

What is the use of Microsoft drm plugin in the firefox

Hey guys I want to know a simple answer from you all. I have heard about the drm plugin in the firefox but not sure as of what is the use of that . I am sure that many of you all here would be having some information on that. So that’s why I have come here. So can anybody tell me the exact information on this topic. It would be great listening form you all. I also want to know what are the consequences of disabling that plugin? Please do provide me some information on that.

Re: What is the use of Microsoft drm plugin in the firefox

It is a pugin that will be found only till the windows xp home edition. It will not be found in any of the operating system beyond that .so that’s what the information that I have got for you. One more thing that I would like to add here is that it is a dll file so as far as I know there will not be any kind of consequences on deleting the file. So as of now I have got this much information for you. In case you need to more then you will have to wait the other members may also reply.

See I have not seen any webpage that has used the plug-in for its use. I am saying this because it has never before used any such kind of page, being a dll file it would be very difficult to delete that file in the system. So that’s what I have to say here, I think you must have a look at the suggestions that I have provided. In case you need more information then I would advise you to have a look at the internet for more solutions. I think that will definitely help.

Why don’t you have a reference to the vlc forum or any vlc customer support I think they will be the perfect people for you in such situation. Since they must be aware of the various plugins to the browser, so they will answer your this query as well. It would be sensible to ask them whatever we knew we have answered it above. So that’s what I recommend you to have a talk with the vlc people and solve the matter.