Thread: Which url to use for Google Desktop Search bookmark keyword search in firefox?

Which url to use for Google Desktop Search bookmark keyword search in firefox?

The question says it all. I want to know which url can I use if I want to use the Google Desktop Search bookmark keyword search. So if you are having any ideas then please do suggest me also something. Again I am specifying that I want the bookmark urls that contain %s that will allow me to search the GDS using the keyword. So I hope you have got my question correctly. So now do send in some suggestions for me as soon as possible. I am waiting for your suggestions.

Re: Which url to use for Google Desktop Search bookmark keyword search in firefox?

Well we cannot give you any kind of url because it has its own session id and it will not work for longer time. So in such situation I can only say sorry to you. One suggestion that I would like to give you is try using the GDS version 4.2, I have heard that the GDS version 4.2 is a good version because it is very much compatible with all the browsers and does work good. Now the GDS version 4.2 is the new one that you must give it a try. So just try working on it and let us know if that is helpful or not.

Re: Which url to use for Google Desktop Search bookmark keyword search in firefox?

Hey guys I just wanted to know fro you all does the gds differ from the desktop computer to the notebook. This is because we are using the gds version 4 in our desktop and it works exceptionally well in the desktop but it does not work well with the notebook. So is it true that it does not work with the notebook, I know it’s a misconception from my side but I just want to clear out this confusion from my side. So what say guys any idea?

Check if you are using the latest version of the gds in both the systems. See the latest version that is available in the internet is the gds version 4.2. so you must definitely have a look whether both the systems are accompanied by the latest version of the gds. So with whatever version of gds you are having always remember to remove the present version that you are having and then accordingly install the latest version of gds.

Yes that is the one solution that I will definitely have a look. So thanks for giving that solution.of course I will definitely have a look at it and I work on it but I don’t think so I am satisfied with the response that I got from you all guys. I would be happy if I had got some more response from your side. I will wait for more two days and see if there is any alternate response that i get from you all and lets hope for the best. So now its totally a wait and watch situation for me.