Thread: Gets an error ieframe.dll while running silver light application in IE9

Gets an error ieframe.dll while running silver light application in IE9

I have recently updated my Internet Explorer version from 8 to 9. And I am very happy with it. But now I'm getting the following exception. The exception that it shows is that ieframe.dll. Also once I was working after the second time refresh technique it won't occur until you clean and build the solution once again. Also before it shows this Internet cannot display the web page "ieframe.dll error" is displayed in the Tab header of IE. So please do get me a solution for this as I am waiting for this solution.

Re: Gets an error ieframe.dll while running silver light application in IE9

I just had a look at the question that you have put up and would say that you need to first open a Silverlight application using Silverlight 4.Then use clean installation and then build and run. Once you do this then again hit refresh in browser. Once you follow these steps then all will be fine with you and then you won’t get the error ieframe.dll while running silver light application in IE9.I am sure that this will definitely help you to fix the issue that you are currently facing.

I think that whatever that is being given in the previous solution is absolutely fine and you just need to follow these steps to solve the issue that you are facing.Also I would like to ask you that which versions of IE9 are you using currently? I would say that I use Siverlight4 and IE9 version 9.0.7930.16406 but till now I haven’t come across with the issue that you have faced till now.So may be you just need to check the versions of IE9 and that will help you to fox the issue that you are getting worried about.

Thanks a lot for the prompt replies.I would tell you that I am very happy looking at the replies that you have provided to me and feel that they are really handy.I haven’t used them as of yet but will definitely help me to get away with the issue.Also coming back to the question that I am facing I would tell you that I am using Siverlight4 and IE9 version 9.0.7930.16406 only and still the problem that I am facing is the same.So probably I need to check it once again and see what the problem is.Mean while fi you all get some more solutions to this issue then it would be a lot more appreciable.

According to me there can be various reasons why you have been facing with this issue.And I do feel that these can be related with the IE9 Browser that you are using.You certainly need to check the version of the IE 9 browser that you are using. The issue is because of some files that are missing during installation of IE9. As far as I am concerned Silverlight demo1.xap must be present.So this is the reason why I feel that you are facing with the problem.But then I guess that once you check all these then there wont be any problem.

Thanks a lot for all the solutions that you have provided to me.Now I certainly feel that there must be some problem with the browser that I am using and it will help me to fix the issue that I am facing.If the problem gets solved then I will definitely get back to you all so that even others who are facing from this issue will be able to solve the problem. So I would like to thank you all for the solutions and the support that you provided me to solve the issues that I am facing currently.