Thread: Greasemonkey scripts in Opera 11

Greasemonkey scripts in Opera 11

I have heard that Greasemonkey scripts are now available for the Opera browser. Actually I am using the windows 7 operating system and that to on the Intel corei3 processor and also using the Opera mini browser and recently I have heard that is it possible to is Greasemonkey on the same but I really don’t have the clear Idea regarding the same. Sp please help me in this one and let me know the working of the same. I need the proper information regarding it and I hope that I will get the best one here.

Re: Greasemonkey scripts in Opera 11

First download the Greasemonkey script that we want to use Opera. We have to rename this file so it ends with user.js. After that we open Opera and go to Tools-Preferences-Advanced-content and open the options for JavaScript. Among these options the one that interests us is the last where there is reported to the directory that contains all JavaScript files personal. We simply have to insert the file we downloaded and renamed earlier in this folder. Once this is done we restart Opera to make sure that the script is loaded from the folder. if everything went the right way you should now be able to use all Greasemonkey scripts in Opera.

Well if you will ask me then I did not expect that would support Opera User Scripts, well there is the icing that was missing. In addition to supporting. Js normal, also supports GreaseMonkey! And this support is very advantageous, as the scripts for the Firefox extension in the hundreds of things. I have used the same with the Firefox without any problem and I am sure here also it will not cause you any issues what so ever if you are using the Firefox and if you will stick with the same then I guess you will not get any of the issues on your system.

GreaseMonkey, originally meant for Firefox and now can partially run on Opera. Some scripts can be used directly by the browser, others simply do not work, because of features not offered by the browser. Here's how to try Greasemonkey scripts for Opera: with any luck, a script that you want will work. Once launched the browser, go to Preferences, then Advanced tab, then Options JavaScript that is nothing but JavaScript must be enabled

We must choose a folder for JavaScript files from the user. This folder will contain your GreaseMonkey scripts. Restarting Opera will be necessary to take into account the parameters and new scripts. To try to run a script, you must download on the site, it is a simple javascript file. Once the installation link, download the file instead of run it, and place it in your scripts folder. There is one condition that the filename must end with user.js, if not already. Yu can also get the scripts on the official website of opera.

GreaseMonkey, originally meant for Firefox and now can partially run on Opera. Some scripts can be used directly by the browser, others simply do not work, because of features not offered by the browser. Here's how to try Greasemonkey scripts for Opera: with any luck, a script that you want will work. Once launched the browser, go to Preferences, then Advanced tab, then Options JavaScript that is nothing but JavaScript must be enabled