Thread: Unable to login on Sitesell using Camino.

Unable to login on Sitesell using Camino.

Well guys I have Mac 10.6.3 and I am using Camino web browser frequently because sites usually I visit are supported by Camino very well as compared to other web browser. But recently I started facing one problem I can’t login to some web sites using this browser. So I tried safari then I was able to login to the same web site, I don’t know why it’s happening if anybody of you guys have faced such kind of problem please share the solution.

Re: Unable to login on Sitesell using Camino.

Dude you have to provide us some more information which Camino version you are using right now? And have you upgraded your web browser from its last version? And when did it stopped working? And what message it shows when you try to login on that web site? Well I think may be some plugins or proxy settings causing this problem. Provide this much information then I guess I will be able to help you out.

Hey thanks mate for taking concern on my query. The site is “sitesell” and I am having Camino 2.1 I haven’t upgraded after or just before the issue occurred with the site I don’t know what’s wrong I have posted this query on other forums too, some of them are saying that since previously it was working with the same site it’s a issue with web site but I am able to sign using other browser, that’s I think it’s something with Camino.

Dude I t can due to the Camino profile sometimes due to the profile we are not able to access some content s on the site or profile does not work properly. Download Troubleshoot Camino to test automatically with a fresh profile. You have to drag your Camino app to the Troubleshoot Camino icon and Camino will start temporary fresh profile. Test your bug because of this you will get to know that is there anything in your profile because of which you are not able to login and when you will restart Camino it will start in your previous profile.

Dude it’s neither because of your browser nor because of the web site. When I visited the “Sitesell” web site in Help I clicked on “proper browser and system settings” section, they are saying that you should use modern browser which should support advanced JavaScript and Ajex. There is no specification for Camino but as you said it was working on same website previously then may be after few setting changes it will work, First you should reduce the Addons, toolbars, spyware/adware etc. on browser. And you have to allow pop-ups and enable Javascript and accept the cookies and check date and time. Hope after this it will work.

That’s so nice of you guys without your help I wouldn’t be able to solve this problem. After reading these replies I have removed all extension which I was not using and the themes and spyware and then I tried but still it wasn’t working so I reinstalled it and it started working after enabling the Javascript. I had searched a lot on google about this query but didn’t find any proper solution because solution was on site itself, thanks for telling me. Thank you,