Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

"Internal communication error" on Opera 11.

Technology & Internet

Old 18-04-2011

"Internal communication error" on Opera 11.

Guys I am having Windows 7 64 bit version on my PC, and I am having Opera web browser which I frequently use for surfing and I have recently updated it to Opera11(1055) and after that whenever I try to visit any site I get "Internal communication error". And I was using Opera as my default browser and I had never faced this error in past, so guys please help me out I don’t know much about this stuff maybe some of you gone through this situation, please help.

Old 18-04-2011

Re: "Internal communication error" on Opera 11.

Hey mate even I am having the same issue on Opera 11b1 (build 1111). I get the same "Internal communication error" when I enter some address in address bar. And I tried to reload that page manually by key F5 and also by clocking on address bar then I pressed enter even that time I got the same error but page loads successfully after that error, I am having Windows XP so I donít think itís a issue with system there is something wrong in Opera 11.
Old 18-04-2011

Well mate same issue with me on Linux Debian 64, every time I get same error then I have to reload the page to see the page. I donít whatís wrong with this browser, when I try to open same sites from other browser I donít get any error. So, at least this much is clear that issue in neither with OS nor with the network. This very annoying for every page we have to reload, I like Opera so if anybody have any solution please share here because I donít want to shift to other browsers.
Old 18-04-2011

This is because of automatic proxy configuration, I am using Opera 11.01 RC2 had the same issue like you guys but when I changed proxy configuration very thing started working fine and after that I reinstalled Opera and when I started it I got the same error but when I changed proxy configuration again it stopped giving that error. After that I searched about it on these forums and I have found that the problem is due to autoproxy configuration.
Old 19-04-2011

Thatís so nice of you guys, I tried lot of thing but nothing worked for me. I searched a lot on google too but no result. Finally after reading these posts I changed proxy configuration and the error was gone. Finally I got rid of this error with the help of you guys. Opera have to fix this problem as it is with its every version. And thanks a lot guys for helping me, I have posted same problem on many forums site, I didnít get any effective reply. Thank you,

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , , ,