Thread: "Internal communication error" on Opera 11.

"Internal communication error" on Opera 11.

Guys I am having Windows 7 64 bit version on my PC, and I am having Opera web browser which I frequently use for surfing and I have recently updated it to Opera11(1055) and after that whenever I try to visit any site I get "Internal communication error". And I was using Opera as my default browser and I had never faced this error in past, so guys please help me out I don’t know much about this stuff maybe some of you gone through this situation, please help.

Re: "Internal communication error" on Opera 11.

Hey mate even I am having the same issue on Opera 11b1 (build 1111). I get the same "Internal communication error" when I enter some address in address bar. And I tried to reload that page manually by key F5 and also by clocking on address bar then I pressed enter even that time I got the same error but page loads successfully after that error, I am having Windows XP so I don’t think it’s a issue with system there is something wrong in Opera 11.

Well mate same issue with me on Linux Debian 64, every time I get same error then I have to reload the page to see the page. I don’t what’s wrong with this browser, when I try to open same sites from other browser I don’t get any error. So, at least this much is clear that issue in neither with OS nor with the network. This very annoying for every page we have to reload, I like Opera so if anybody have any solution please share here because I don’t want to shift to other browsers.

This is because of automatic proxy configuration, I am using Opera 11.01 RC2 had the same issue like you guys but when I changed proxy configuration very thing started working fine and after that I reinstalled Opera and when I started it I got the same error but when I changed proxy configuration again it stopped giving that error. After that I searched about it on these forums and I have found that the problem is due to autoproxy configuration.

That’s so nice of you guys, I tried lot of thing but nothing worked for me. I searched a lot on google too but no result. Finally after reading these posts I changed proxy configuration and the error was gone. Finally I got rid of this error with the help of you guys. Opera have to fix this problem as it is with its every version. And thanks a lot guys for helping me, I have posted same problem on many forums site, I didn’t get any effective reply. Thank you,