Thread: How to edit the menu bar In Opera 11

How to edit the menu bar In Opera 11

I am using the Opera 11 on my system and the thing here is that I want to edit the opera 11’s menu bar. I really don’t know how I can do the same but I think there are many users who have done this kind of thing so please let me know the best possible ways to do this kind of thing and that too without any error. Any help regarding this case will be helpful to me whether is the specific or unique way that will help me to solve this issue then please let me know I am very much in need of the same.

Re: How to edit the menu bar In Opera 11

To edit or remove the menu bar what you have to do here is that just follow the below mentioned steps:
    • First of all open the opera 11 and then you need to press Alt+ F11 from your keyboard
    • Then you will find the menu bar on the screen
    • You have to just click on the Menu option
    • After that a dropdown list will be showed to you in that make sure you are selecting the edit options
    • Now you have to just uncheck the checkbox showing “Show Menu”
    • And then restart the opera 11 that you are using I am sure that now you will not get any issues what so ever regarding the same.

I have gone through the problem that you are getting and it seems to me that I can really help you out of the same. Now what you have to do here is that just press Alt+E from your keyboard and that too when the Opera is running on the system. After that you need to just see whether the edit screen has appeared or not I mean it looks like the console where we run some commands there you can set shortcuts for the browser so I want you to create a shortcut to remove or end the menu bar and when the menu bar pos you can use that shortcut.

As mentioned by you that you are irritated with the popup that you are getting on frequent basis then here is the humble request of mine to you that you have to just install the required plug-in on you system and then see how all the errors or the problems get resolved. The plug-in will give you more flexibility to use the browser and regarding the menu bar you can end it whenever you want. I hope you are getting my point.

I was also getting the similar kind of error few days back and the thing here is that mine was too giving the pop up regarding the menu bar on frequent basis. So what I did here is that just tried and uninstall the opera 11 and then searched a lot for the updated and the authorized version of the same which I then downloaded and install on my system and the error was automatically dismissed. So what I want you to do here is that just try and get the updated opera 11 and then install on your system and then see how things goes. I hope that you will not face any error what so ever.