Thread: How to watch Netflix in opera 11

How to watch Netflix in opera 11

Hi. Greetings to all. I hope you all are doing fine . I am a very big fan of opera and haven’t had any issues until now. However, the problem that is occurring in the recent times is that I am not able watch Netflix in opera. Guys please help me is there any solution that I will be able to do what I have mentioned? Also, I would like to know that is it a Netflix issue or opera problem. Thank you on a prior notice for taking your time out and helping me.

Re: How to watch Netflix in opera 11

Hi. Dude this is not the mistake of opera. Going with the basics right, I would like to tell you that you should file a complaint with Netflix. Else, if you want to give a try on your own than I can recommend you a solution which is fairly easy to perform. . Firstly, open a tab and then move to Netflix. Pressing F12 , go to site preferences. Below, browser identification you should go to network tab. Thus, you should select Mask as firewall. Perform what I told you and see what happens.

I would like to take you further for the above solution so that you do not get stuck up anywhere. Firstly, you should have windows xp or later versions which have come . Also, install silverlight in the system if it’s not there with you . Also, after the final step that is mentioned above, do not forget to refresh the page on which you are and then move on to a selection like in a supported browser. Thus, you will be able to see that it is playing perfectly fine.

Hello. In order to see a precise count of browser distribution, you should set your default as Opera. However, make sure that you take this step on some websites that indeed have very hard requirements and not on websites where it is not required . Thus, by performing what I mentioned, an awareness is raised and opera companionable sites are build up. Thus, make changes in the sites preferences and not in the general preferences.

Hi. As per my knowledge, you should change your user agent in the opera : config page. It may resolve your problem to some extent if not completely . Also, you can try to wipe out all the Netflix cookies and then again log in back into Netflix, thus things might work fine once again . May be what you mentioned, must have happened because you got flagged with a cookie. I hope my reply helps you out in some way. Thanks.

Hi. According to me , the issue that you are going through i.e., you can stream youtube videos in opera but unable to stream Netflix videos is that you tube makes use of different streaming techniques as compared to Netflix which makes use of silver light. Also, I is has come to my notice that silver light does not work in opera in a appropriate manner. However, I am not sure about it, do check it out with someone and confirm about it befor drawing any conclusions