Thread: When Opening Emails it freezes up Outlook Express on windows XP SP3

When Opening Emails it freezes up Outlook Express on windows XP SP3

I am using Windows XP on a system of mine and I also installed Internet Explorer 8. I have little problem with a view to express mine. I am able to look at my emails and read them. However, emails are dated 03/09/2010 and 15/09/2010 two of which I sent to myself that when I click Outlook Express to freeze six, cannot be opened or deleted. Each time you click on any of them my Outlook Express freezes and I have to shut down and restart Outlook Express. This is a problem with these six messages. Can anyone suggest in this regard.

Re: When Opening Emails it freezes up Outlook Express on windows XP SP3

To do solve these open the Outlook Express and then go to Tools and then doing a blow on the option. Now, with the option to go to the tab maintence and after they click on the store folder. Now, under the store folder go to the store location box and then highlight the address from a tab key. Now copy the address location and closing perspectives. Now go out and then make a blow to the career and run the copy paste and then click the OK button. Now, here you get the files under dbx and to delete the inbox. And after the problems have a solution.

I had the same problem and I followed the following steps to resolve the problem of mines to do so, follow these steps. Open Windows Explorer by clicking on the start and then have a knock on my computer. Now in Windows Explorer go to Tools and then make a hit in the folder options. Now, with the option to go to the folder view and then make sure you have checked the option Show hidden files and folders. After that go to this location: C: \ Documents and Settings \ account name \ Local Settings \ Application Data \ Identities \ {000000-0000-0000-0000-0000000000} \ Microsoft \ Outlook Express. Under that eliminating Outbox.dbx. And then press the OK button and press the OK button. I hope this will help a lot.

I think you have not installed a virus on your system and this virus may have been the culprit after the Outlook program to attempt to download the essentials of Microsoft in its security system and set up then make sure whether the start of the work of Outlook. I would also suggest making the online scan so you can remove everything. Go to any official website and then do the online scan and once complete the scan after reboot.

I have the same problem in the system of mine and after I see the suggestion of some, but I did not have any suggestion about it. After so much time researching I reinstalled the Outlook Express and after that I can work without any problem. While the outlook reinstall sure you must uninstall the previous outlook. To do this go to control panel and then have a knock on the Add or Remove Programs. Now, under this select the software you want to remove and once you remove the point of view, then reboot and then install the new point of view. I hope this will help a lot.