Thread: Internet Explorer 8 won’t open asf streams in wmp

Internet Explorer 8 won’t open asf streams in wmp

All time I try to play an online video stream with an asx Internet Explorer 8. Connection does not unlock Media Player to run the screenplay. As a substitute I get the "Internet Explorer cannot display this web page" error. I am using Vista Ultimate 64, but still use 32-bit version of IE. I have a laptop that runs Windows Vista Home Premium and IE8 and virtually almost all programs running on the desktop and everything works fine and opens WMP asx food. Since they do not understand why it is not working here on the desktop. Can anyone help on this?

Re: Internet Explorer 8 won’t open asf streams in wmp

Well, looking at the situation I think there is nothing wrong with the link itself, because your laptop works perfectly. I think this problem is caused by the virus on your computer. Therefore we recommend that you upgrade to the latest antivirus updates and analysis on the computer. Once you finish scanning to restart the computer and see if the problem persists or not. Let me know the results of it.

I have same issue on mine new Dell Inspiron 15 laptop. Internet Explorer freezes without fail at any time I try to stream video, and sometimes through the display on the Web site. I've tried everything from the obvious things to be able to believe. Ran troubleshooter yield no results. Altering the power settings for optimal performance (lowest energy saving), and still is not helping. So please tell me what I have to do to fix this.

I would advise making an Internet optimization. Configuration settings in Windows Internet Explorer 8 can be the basis of one or extra of the following troubles. Understanding performance troubles in Internet Explorer, You get an error message in Internet Explorer. For example, you get an "Internet Explorer cannot display the web page" error message. Internet Explorer stops responding. I would advise you to do an optimization of Internet Explorer.

I would like to suggest you to repair you internet explorer and so that you can solve your issue. to do this go to the start and after that make hit on the control panel. Now under control panel go to the uninstall a program beneath the program filed. Now on the task pane go to the View installed updates. Now on the View installed updates make double click on the Windows Internet Explorer 8 and after that make hit on the remove or repair. Now once you complete this restart your system and after that go through your issue.

We’ll assent to you know that asf file have information concerning the user guides and software to open and edit asf file format. Now tell me if this problem is happening with one particular site or all websites. Well one that I want to know is that if you can stream videos from another site for Windows Media Player. Answer above question and then with it.