Thread: How to stop "Enter Network Password" pop-up in Outlook 2007 checking AOL account.

How to stop "Enter Network Password" pop-up in Outlook 2007 checking AOL account.

I am using the windows XP on mine system and with that I have also using the outlook for access my AOL email account. From last one week I have small issue on mine outlook, when I working on this I get the popup constantly and it was popup every 2 minutes. When I try to close this but after that also I got this error message. Now I don’t know how to solve this issue. Can anyone suggest on this and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: How to stop "Enter Network Password" pop-up in Outlook 2007 checking AOL account.

I would suggest the following steps, so you can solve your problem. To do this, follow these steps and then issues will be resolved. First make a hit at the start and then go to computer. Now go to the C drive and then right click on it and then select properties. Now in the properties checkmark in the box, check box read-only and then make a stroke on the apply and later than they hit the OK button. Now while you log into your account you will obtain this dialog box read-only. I hope this will help a lot to solve the problem.

Re: How to stop "Enter Network Password" pop-up in Outlook 2007 checking AOL account.

I would propose the following steps to disable the popup. To go throughout the following steps: Close all applications and afterward make a strike in the start area and after that you go to control panel. Now choose the Internet option and after that strike in the content. Now tick on the Content on the AutoComplete key and next create its mark in the user names and passwords off. And afterward make a strike on the application and after that make a blow on the OK button. I hope this will help a lot to solve the problem.

I would recommend the following steps and so that you can resolve your trouble. To do this go to the start symbol after that make strike on the control panel. Now beneath the control panel go to the Users and Passwords. Now beneath the Users and Passwords go to the Advanced Tab and after that strike on the advanced button. Now at this time select the Users on the left side and then punch on the properties. beneath that make uncheck mark on the Account is Disabled check box and after that strike the apply and afterward choose the ok button. Formerly you total these steps start again your system and afterward go through your issue.

I've been through this same problem and I would recommend the following steps. Go to start and then do a blow in the run. Now, under the run type regedt32 and then click the OK button. Now, under the Windows registry to go to the following location HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Microsoft \ Protected Storage System Provider. And then make a stroke on the Edit menu and then select the permissions. Make a blow to the registry key of the user who logged on and ensure that the properties of this set of reading and Full Control permissions is set on the permit. And after that to hit the Apply button and then click the OK button. Previously when you complete this reboot and then go through your problem.