Thread: pop-up blocker still blocking after turning it off

pop-up blocker still blocking after turning it off

I have installed the windows vista on mine system and I have also using the internet explorer 8. Last night I have updated mine internet explorer 7 to 8 and I was successfully updated. I have small issue on mine internet explorer 8. I disabled the popup blocker, but is still blocking. It’s absolutely necessary to see the pop-ups from my sight ml, as I am a real estate agent. I need an answer immediately, because I am unable to do my job! Even now, when I try to open the 'questions similar to yours, do not let me and by pressing the Control key when clicking, as requested, it opens a new window with my homepage, not the pop-up.

Re: pop-up blocker still blocking after turning it off

I was having the same problem and then I'll post a temporary solution. I hope to help you resolve the issue of their own. Well you should press the control key from the keyboard whenever you feel that a pop-up can occur on the screen. You will be redirected to a new window however you will be able to replace the pop-up blocker. I have tried several suggestions but it doesn’t help me to solve mine issue. Can anyone help on this topic and so that I can solve mine issue.

Well, in this particular situation, let me know if you have Google Toolbar installed in Internet Explorer. If your answer is no then you must download the Google Toolbar and the same on the computer. Once installed, just hit it on Options and uncheck the Google Toolbar Popup Blocker it. I hope the Google Toolbar will help you solve this particular problem. I hope this will help you to solve your issue.

I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue to do this you need to download the MicrosoftFixit50195.msi and so that you can solve your issue. To download these make click here. Now once you click on this you get the option to save the file and then make hit on that. Now once you finish the download and then extract the all downloaded files and after that install the downloaded and then go through your issue.

I have gone through this same issue and I would like to suggest you the following steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this goes through the following steps: first open the internet explorer 8 on your system and after that go to the tools and then select the internet option. Now under the internet option make hit on the security tab and after that make check mark on the Reset all zones to default level check box. Now go to the privacy tab on the internet option and under that make uncheck mark on the turn on pop up blocker check box and then add the your site path on the trusted site and after that make hit on the ok and now your issue will get solved.

I have faced the same issue and I would like to suggest you the following helpful steps and so that you can solve your issue. To do this start on Internet Explorer on your system and after that make hit on the tools on the menu of top. Now under the tools select the internet option and after that make hit on the security tab and under that make hit on the custom level. Now on the custom level enable the all level list and then make check mark on the pop up disable check box under this. Now once you complete this steps make hit on the rest and after that go through your issue.