Thread: How to create .exe file for my silverlight application?

How to create .exe file for my silverlight application?

Hello, I have used the silverlight application software into the laptop and still there is no trouble occurred in the silverlight application. This silverlight application software will help a lot to publish the web pages on the web and also it helps to create the high quality of the internet connections. Now I want to create the exe file into this silverlight application software. Last two days I have search the option in this silverlight application software but this will not viewed. Can this possible to create the .exe file into using the silverlight application software.

Re: How to create .exe file for my silverlight application?

Hello, I also want to create the exe file into this silverlight application software and I don’t know how to create it on this silverlight application software. Then I had read the user guide file of the silverlight application software and it will help a lot to solve these kinds of queries. The user guide have contains the process of the how to create the exe file into the silverlight application software. I think you also need to read this user guide manual and it help you a lot to solve the trouble.

Hey dude, I think you need to search the actual process of that creating the exe file into the silverlight application software. After building the project you need to run this project successfully. Then there is an options present in the file menu. The .Net framework provide the facility for the converting the whole project into the exe file. This option presents in the file menu and as you know that the silverlight application software is based on the .Net framework. So, used this option and create exe file in the silver application software.

Hello friend, I think you need to firstly read the configurations of the silverlight application software. This will help you to create the exe file onto this application software. The manual will be gives the brief information of the silverlight application software. If it cannot help then you can be take the help of the silverlight web site. It gives the complete process of that creating the exe file of that developed project in the silverlight application software.

See, the silverlight application software is useful for creating the exe file. The first step you need to do is add the setup project into the visual studio. Then after that there is in build options present in the visual studio software. These options might be present in the file menu and hence you need to click this option for creating the exe file. Using this process you can be easily create the exe file from the silverlight application software.