Thread: Unable to download custom image in SilverLight

Unable to download custom image in SilverLight

Hello, I have faced the trouble related to the SilverLight applications. I have installed this SilverLight application into the windows 7 operating system. At the time of installation there is no error occurred in the SilverLight application but after building web applications there is some trouble occurred in the SilverLight application. When I try to click on the custom image then it download the SilverLight.exe files. I don’t know the actual issues. Any type of help will be appreciates.

Re: Unable to download custom image in SilverLight

Hey dude, I think the web applications you developed is might be corrupted due to some internet virus and hence it had creates so much issues at the time of the downloading the custom images. See, may be it possible that the custom image you publish on the web site is to be not uploaded well and hence it will not support to download this custom image. In that case you need to upload this custom image and then try to check this downloading issue.

Hey dude, the issue you mention in the discussion is to be occurred because we are not correctly uploading the custom images on the web site. Then for solving that kind of error you need to insert the specific code which is help you to avoid such kind of error. The code you need to insert into here is to be
    objscript += '<param name="minRuntimeVersion" value="4.0.50826.0" />';
    This code helps you a lot to avoid such kind of error form the applications.

Hey if you insert this code into the application and still the error is solved then you need to check that whether any virus infects the coding part of the Silver Light applications. If you find out that which virus infects the setting then you easily avoid this virus from the applications and this helps you to avoid such kind of error from the applications. This will helps you a lot to remove the any error from the applications and the user will be easily download the custom image of the Silver Light application.

Hey I think you need to restore the factory setting of the Silver Light applications. See, whenever I faced such kind of error then I have tried so much solutions but it will not helpful to avoid such kind of trouble. In that time I have simply restore the setting of the Silver Light applications. This will helps a lot to avoid such kind of trouble and it also works so much fast. Then as per mine suggestions you need to restore the setting of the Silver Light applications. May be this helps to solve the trouble.

I also faced the same kind of trouble and then I take advice of mine senior then they give me specific code. But it will not work to avoid the error. After that I try find out if any virus affects the setting of the SilverLight applications but it does not happens in the SilverLight applications. Then I use the restoring option but it does not help a lot to solve the trouble. Finally I have uninstall the SilverLight applications and the newly install the SilverLight applications. It clears the trouble and now it works well.