Thread: which browser will use the least memory while browsing?

UnLucky Guest

which browser will use the least memory while browsing?

At the moment I am at work I have to use fairly allocates eclipse leaking boats over broken! It's stupid. So now I'm trying to figure out which browser will use a smaller amount memory at the same time as browsing. I just wish for to maintain the PC moving as fast as possible at some stage in the work. I have 2 GB and find that eclipse just turns to have other programs so it is not widely used, but it all adds up. Please share your ideas with me thank you.

Re: which browser will use the least memory while browsing?

Hello according to my knowledge and experience IE7 is the best browser. So I comprise to set out for IE7. Officially it is. I am able to run Firefox Portable (4.0), which is smooth and fast sufficient in support of me. I've been running all morning with anything up to ten tabs open, and its present sitting on the use of 194MB, which is not great, but not so bad either. So I hope you will use this IE7 browser from now onwards because, it’s providing many good features.

For me, Chrome makes use of a minimum of about 90meg and through Firefox at 170meg, so all the time chrome is best. And utilize it on The OSX 10.6.7. I have not checked these numbers in Windows 7. What we need is more RAM! 2 GB is not enough to perform multiple tasks at any place with any decent IDE and browser settings. I drove my MBP from 2 GB to 8 GB and a bigger difference than I expected, and it is surprising how often I will use more than 4 GB. So ask again and again your boss (if any) to acquire additional RAM for your workstation. 4GB minimum these days.

I'm in a large network, the companies that appear to be in a sort of temporary haven. Yes, I am forced to use the Internet equivalent of stone knives and bear skins for the web - IE6.0.2 gives you a couple of years and the Nazi network can even admit the existence of Firefox. I disbelief it, although. Internet Explorer 7 in 5 years is my think. I hope your doubt is clear now, if you want to know some information on this then try to find about this on internet. Thank you.

If you are using windows Vista or windows 7 at that moment I would seriously recommend you to go with IE9, been using as my major browser from the time when the release candidate and more than happy with it overall. That said, any of Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome are excellent options now, and I'm pretty confident there's sufficient about the benchmarks that shows the memory usage comparison to obtain a good quality perspective on that as well.

I am a web developer, and 50% of the IT department, so I use every browsers and every other uses what I tell you, that is Firefox. Although Firefox was in point of fact a choice, not by me because of a small number of addons that helped in the workflow. I tend to look Chrome works well on older machines that many people are working, and Firefox works great on Macs. So I will suggest you to go with the Firefox. Its best and I am sure you will like it.