Thread: Need information on Opera Mini 4.3

Need information on Opera Mini 4.3

Well I have been looking for the latest updates of Opera browser. Actually the thing here is that I am using the opera 4.2 from last few months and it has served me the best on my mobile phone. But now I need to upgrade the same to Opera 4.3 as my opera 4.2 is doing well I don’t want t take any risk upgrading it to 4.3. So is there anyone who is using the same if yes then please let me know what are best possible functionalities of this web browser and how is its performance in short I need some basic information regarding the web browser.

re: Need information on Opera Mini 4.3

The new version 4.3 of Opera Mini is without the "improved" icon and I have undergone since yesterday on the N95 to an endurance its test and I must say that Opera Mini is now probably my favorite so far is replace TeaShark phone browser. Opera Mini is much faster now. For Symbian60.mobi I don't use is the mobile version. Surfing through the pages reminded more and more in the PC version of Opera. Conclusion: The Version 4.3 I can recommend in good faith.

Well I have used this version of opera web browser on my phone and I have found some disadvantage of the version with a modified icon is usually the lack of signature - extra-warning during installation. It follows then also that in the suite settings not ask the must go this program online? the question is allowed to write this program read files can turn off completely. So I thing you have to stick with what you have if it is working well.

It looks like it will in the coming days or weeks for an update of the most successful mobile browser Opera Mini enter. At Daily Mobile 4.3 is an unofficial version of Opera Mini has been published, however, install on your own risk. I still wait until official news of the Opera is teams who have the latest version of its Smartphone you would like to be capable of this after the login to the forum of Daily Mobile now do so. Well the best possible thing that you can do to get rid of this issue or to get a trail is just try the beta version of the same which is available on the official site of opera and then decide whether the upgrade the same or not.

Friends I wanted to bring the 2 new versions of Opera Mini mobile browser. I found out recently that the company Opera released 2 new versions that would revolutionize the previous first version 4.3 is coming to replace the very famous version 4.2 with new additions and a more friendly interface and the second is the version 6 that comes to supply what the 5.1 is not able to accomplish and promises to be boom downloads. I do not see the need to images without further ado here are the 2 versions for the download and try on any mobile with java Opera Mini Version 4.3.