Thread: IE9 Beta not working with guest account of Windows.

IE9 Beta not working with guest account of Windows.

Hello guys I have Internet Explorer 9 and I have upgraded it by using my Dads windows account, And I didn’t face any problem on that while using it with that Windows account but when logged in by using guest account Internet Explorer stopped working and it started giving me the following message “Internet Explorer stopped working” and it gives me two options “Check for solution online” or “Close”. Guys if anybody knows how to get rid of this problem please help.

Re: IE9 Beta not working with guest account of Windows.

Hey dude even I am having the same problem When I was using Windows account it was working fine but with that I had I had problem while sharing a game on Facebook, when I clicked on a button to share the “Restaurant City” it gives me this message “failed to publish feed: type error: object doesn't support this properly or method”. And I am facing the same problem when I log in using the guest account. Message windows pop-up with message “Internet Explorer stopped working” and it gives me two options “Check for solution online” or “Close”. Please help.

Well guys I didn’t get those messages but I had similar kind of problem while using different user accounts and in my case it was due to the issue with Adobe Flash Player. You can visit adobe side and then search for “troubleshoot flash player installation for Windows” I guess that installation will solve your problem. And one more thing you can try is use “Compatibility view” its between the address bar and the refresh button on browser.

Guys you know it’s a Beta version of internet Explorer 9 so there will some options or thing which won’t work properly. You can give feedback to Microsoft and tell them what problem you are facing, guess they will definitely try to sort out the issue. And it can Windows account issue with the guy who is facing problem in sharing game on Facebook what type of account you are using Administrator or standard? Because when I logged in using Administrator account I did not faced any problem.

Guys even I think it’s a issue with beta version of Internet Explorer 9, I searched a lot about it on Google, some peoples are sharing that it can be a issue with Windows 7 but I don’t think it’s a issue with OS because sam thing is working on different accounts and on other browsers too, I am having problem while playing “CityVille” on Facebook. I can’t share things with my friends. Hope Windows is aware of it and will solve this problem as soon as possible.

Thank guy guys for sharing that information I was bit worried I thought the problem is with my system because I didn’t tried it on other browsers and I recently upgraded from Windows Vista to Windows 7. But now even I think it’s a issue with this Beta version of IE because when I downgraded to IE 8 everything was working fine. I had reported this thing to Windows hope they will fix this issue on IE9. And thanks guys for suggesting me solutions.